Royal Ladies of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 2: May 2012 - November 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 3 ladies look wonderful. Tess looks very cute. But Maria Teresa, she's shining brightly in that dress. the orange looks wonderful with her skin

Very nice!!! They all looked amazing! MT's furs are amazing

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing I disagree with is Claire's hat from the ceremony. I liked it!

Last edited by a moderator:
i hadn't seen the gala pictures. what a nice surprise. i loved stephanie in green, claire keeping her mother in law's lent fur on with her for the gala, and tessy, looking so princessy. i wish alexandra had chosen something more young and fun than a black gown and fur.

i just wish we had seen the top of the actual dress earlier. i very much prefer it without the jacket.

i wonder if there are other pictures available of the cousins to the luxembourg royals at the gala...

Last edited:
RoyalCoturier, I agree that Alexandra's hat should be burned. I just can't imagine how something that bizarre happens. Is Alexandra resisting advice on what she wears? And I agree that Claire's hat is not good, but it's not as totally awful as Alexandra's cap. Some kids resist parental advice; perhaps this is Alexandra's way of resisting.

Thanks for the pics. As usual Tessy is lovely, especially in Valentino.

The ladies all look so lovely. I like that MT shares with her daughters-in-law & daughter.

February 2, 2013 - Grand-Duchess Maria Teresa and Princess Alexandra in Paris.

Picture

I really like Alexandra's coat and the color on her.

I thought they both looked stunning.

Tessy is quite the star here IMO I love the Valentino on her really cute ... she is very glamorous IMO far more so than any other of the Princesses in the family but of course only my observation.

I love what Tessy wore to the Te Deum today...very elegant.

Almost Jackie Kennedy throwback. ;)

MT's hat looks like something CP Mary or Sophie of Wessex would wear. I think it would have looked better had she worn a different dress. Both hat and dress are busy.

Tessy and Stéphanie are really a joy to behold. Pretty and likeable, what more do we need ?

Tessy looked the best she has ever done. The dress is really pretty so is the color on her. I like how she went for a turban for a change and that it was a different color to the dress.

MT wasn't wearing her hat . . .

IT was wearing HER.

Bless her heart, short as she is, to wear a hat that had a flower/whatever on top that looked to be just about the same height as her head was NOT a good thing.

LOVED the lavender/purple color(s).

And I absolutely DO agree with 4Pam that:

1. The hat looked like a Mary or Sophie recycle . . .

2. She needed to have worn a different (i.e., to me, SIMPLER) dress (OR -- to me --- a different, i.e., SIMPLER, hat) . . .

and,

3. The hat AND the dress were BOTH too busy (and therefore, to me, should NOT have been worn together!).

Pretty color(s), MT, but overall, better luck NEXT time!

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa repeated the Saab gown she wore for the pre-wedding dinner of Guillaume and Stephanie with the Belgian Scroll Tiara for the nationa day gala

Luxarazzi : National Day Gala

Tessy looked gorgeous really simple and styly Stephanie OMG and the GD love the colour on her just a bit too much of it and thought I love the style of the hat I think it could have been a little less lavender or whatever the current trend is regarding what lavender is named.

Tessy looked amazing. The best of all the women in the Te Deum.

Alexandra's dress is OK but nothing special. I don't like the headpiece but I don't dislike it either, I'm just not sure it is a good combination with the nude accessories, who are great on their own.

As pointed out before, Maria Teresa's hat was too big, but the rest was good, IMO.

This dress is nice. Great hair and shoes also. However I don't like for a civil wedding.

Bride looks very sweet I like her dress I love her hair and the shoes aand her sisters in law also look very pretty Tessy is pretty in the mint/gelato

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom