Princesses of Bulgaria Fashion and Style: June 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rosario always looks so effortlessly stylish. The shoes are nice too.

It looks too boxy on her. It doesn't show her shape.

The colour is great on Rosario but it seems like it doesn't quite fit right.

nice color and material but the top part doesn't look good.

Simple and elegant gown. IMO, the top part is just fine. I love beige on Rosario!

Brown is a good color for her skin tone. It looked alright, not her best outfit.

I really like Rosario's style. There's always a touch of drama and she's very elegant.
Her dress at Victoria's wedding was wonderful, so is the dress at the Greek royal wedding (though the shoes aren't my cup of tea).

I like her style too. Her dress looks stylish to me. She looks fantastic imo.

I think Rosario had a wonderful style when she was married with Kyril, now she looks very messy, her hair is horrible nad her fashion choices are not the best...the white dress is lovely but it doesn't look good on her at all!

Thanks Shanaz, her dress looks much nicer in that photo.

I've changed my opinion now of her dress from the wedding after seeing a better view of it.
It looks really lovely!

The dress itself was wonderful, but Rosario needs to put more time and effort into her hair and makeup for the look to be on the same level as the other ladies. Her hair just looked sloppy and her makeup looked like it was left from the night before.

princess Rosario looks like a true goddess. Oh my how would i love it to clothe her. Dreams!

Princess Rosario of Bulgaria attended the VIP Preview of Frieze Art
Fair at Regent's Park on October 13, 2010 in London.

** Pic **

And another art event she attended:

Princess Rosario attended the Cartier Frieze Dinner at the Bar Boulud,
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park on October 14, 2010 in London.

** Pic **

Wonderful glittering dress and as to the colours it's understated at the same time.

** Close up **

For me, Rosario is one of the most elegant young women. She has a beautiful face,perfect figure and always is noticed by her fabulous outfits. I even like the white dress in Spetsos. Cool and summery, just perfect for the occasion.

:previous: I agree! The dress she wore to Maxima's birthday is simply gorgeous, I love it!

:previous:

I guess we were mainly referring to her style. If I may add: she rather has the kind of beauty some models have, which isn't a simple kind of beauty. Her face looks a bit gaunt indeed, though she is not skinny. At least she is not plain; her style is always interesting & original and I do think she has a natural feeling for delicate pieces. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom