Princesses of Belgium Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2010 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful and elegant bride,the tiara was a good choice too and not too ostentatious.

Elisabetta Maria looking wonderful in her beautiful Valentino wedding dress today, July 5:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Upper part 3 **

I like the dress from waist down. I will prefer to have a simple veil without the lace edge. It's sort of messy with the upper bodice. Also do not like the 2 lace stripe on the shoulder, they are quite redundant with the lace edge veil.

I really like the dress. Elisabetta Maria looked so pretty and happy!

Pretty dress and those diamond and pearl earring are TDF.

Thought she was the prettiest bride ever,delicate lace, great veil with lace edge so flattering, fab tiara and earrings, those earrings are perfect! Nice natural look with make up and normal heeled shoes

Last edited:
Its a very pretty cut and shape for her. The lace is pretty but there was something off. I wasn't fond of where the lace was placed on the body of the dress, it just wasn't studied better as I thought it cut her. Moreover, the lace border on the arms where not flattering.

The veil was beautiful!

Make up, too boring, looked like her make up artist didn't show up.

Well, I would have to add Princess Elisabetta (Lilie?) to that select group of royal women whose entire wedding ensemble was a perfect personal hit and fit. By which I mean:
  1. The gown was not only beautiful but suited her personality.
  2. The veil fell beautifully and didn't obscure the gown or the tiara.
  3. The jewellery was a perfect compliment the overall "look". Her tiara and earrings were a perfect match in style.
  4. Her hair was perfect for both the tiara and the veil.
  5. Her makeup was perfectly natural. Enough to give her a warm blush but not "stage" paint.
  6. Like CP Victoria, she seemed to be uttlerly joyful and totally comfortable.
I also thought her shoes were pretty well thought out. No sore feet or blisters from teetering through her wedding day on 6 inch heels on "her" most important day.

Last edited:
I loved her wedding dress and she looked great. People elsewhere have said that they're fed up of Valentino's designs since lots of Princesses-to-be choose them for their weddings, but I never tire of seeing them. The spotty detailing on the top half of Lili's dress was very pretty.

I have a question: since this thread will be about the Belgian Princess's fashion and style, can we post about Elisabeth, Eleonore and Laetitia Maria here? I'm asking because they're still children and often get mentions in the 'Fashion for the Little Royals' thread.

Well, I would have to add Princess Elisabetta (Lilie?) to that select group of royal women whose entire wedding ensemble was a perfect personal hit and fit.

Yes, Lili (not Lilie) is her nickname. :flowers:

:previous:

All royal children will still be discussed in the "Fashion for the little royals" thread :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the color and I LOVE the emerald earrings. Are they part of her mother's large emerald parure?

Valentino is no Haute Couture anymore. Everybody may order/buy this lace dress ??

Valentino is no Haute Couture anymore. Everybody may order/buy this lace dress ??

Everyone who could afford I presume!!:ROFLMAO:

A lovely dress in green, gorgeous. The negative point with this type of dress is that they exist in very cheep copies. Of course the quality of the fabric is not the same, but the effect is similar.

Princess Elisabetta is a classic beauty. I am not sure about her coat though. It seems too heavy and makes her look older. Pastel colours and lighter materials would be a much better choice.

Lili Rosboch von Wolkenstein/ Princess Elisabetta/ Archduchess Elisabetta/ Princess Amedeo/ ? at an event with her mother-in-law, wearing a nice blue dress.

Photo

Last edited by a moderator:
Lili Rosboch von Wolkenstein/ Princess Elisabetta/ Archduchess Elisabetta/ Princess Amedeo/ ? at an event with her mother-in-law, wearing a nice blue dress.

Photo

I love that dress and she wears it well. I think it is by Alaia.

Last edited:
The blue dress is beautiful.

Elisabetta at the wedding of Count Philippe of Limburg-Stirum and Countess Caroline von Neipperg waering a black dress with a red hat and red shoes.

Full vieuw

It would be nice if Princess Elisabeth wore a non-black dress. A soft colour would have made her look feminine. The pillbox hat and hairstyle reminded me of a stewardess.

I love the shoes and hat but not the dress.

I dislike both outfits. I do love the floral print however.

She can do it something better from that. :sad:

She wore a headpiece like Princess Caroline . Perfect !
It was just a bit windy and wore a sharf much better than Charlotte.

Each her style , Mette M. wore coton balls for the Gala Evening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom