Princesses of Belgium Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2010 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delphine doesn´t look like a Princess at all. Her dress sports an awful, ugly pattern and these shoes hardly fit a woman of her advanced age!

Especially those shoes are terrible. Which is even clearer in the video; it looks very clumpy.

Delphine's dress: (Google translate) Apparently she and her daughter met the designer a couple of years ago and it was Princess Josephine who made the suggestion of Erratum when Delphine was trying to decide what to wear. https://bx1.be/categories/news/defi...oise-sire-kaba-habille-la-princesse-delphine/

You can get a similar pattern if you have €340. https://nationalstore.be/en/store/erratum-fashion/

https://img.over-blog.com/600x353/1...TOIRE--DE-LA-BELGIQUE/Famille-Royale-008b.jpg

I do hope Delphine keeps the patterns up. ?

Delphine's own post, with better pictures of her bag and shoes: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRn5y95hbUx/

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww! She’s cute!

How dull life would be without artists to surprise and delight us...She’s having an interesting life, and her clothes reflect it.

How dull life would be without artists to surprise and delight us...She’s having an interesting life, and her clothes reflect it.

Exactly! The print suits her! She is definitely the QMII of the Belgian RF - very artistic in all aspects of her life.

The shoes are horrendous though.

Last edited:
Most of Astrid's wardrobe looks out of date and should incinerated, another example today.

She never miss the handicap athletes Events . Great for them to have a Royal attendance. We know she is badly advised but if her husband agrees what she is wearing it is the most important.

:previous:

I think the most important thing is that she -Astrid- likes to wear it.
And it is suitable in carrying out what she has to do at that moment.
Do I really like it? ?
Mwah no, but there's nothing wrong with it as she has to cut a ribbon or to do whatever for representation.I think she finds it more important to do her job well than to stand out as a person, Look At Me!
That is appreciable in my opinion.:flowers:

Princess Delphine today, August 6, at the presentation of the Lamborghini of racing driver Esteban Muth she has designed, wearing a dress with the same print:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Her dress is fabulous! I will wager we’ll never see her in a Nathan creation.

Princess Laetitia lovely in green at the wedding of Princess Anunciata of Liechtenstein and Emanuele Musini yesterday:

** Full view **

Princess Laetitia Maria looks absolutely stunning and a really beautiful colour too.

Off topic posts have been removed. If you have questions about threads, rules, posting in general, please don‘t take the threads off-topic with these, but contact a member of the moderation team instead. Thank you!

Maria Laura and Elisabetta at the wedding of Princess Anunciata of Liechtenstein and Emanuele Musini last weekend:

** Pic **

Both Princesses look really lovely and Maria Laura looks very much like ger mother.

Princess Delphine at a Pink Ribbon event in Brussels today, September 14:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Esmeralda participated in the launch of a climate and biodiversity awareness campaign in Brussels today, September 23:

** gallery **

Princess Maria Laura and Princess Elisabetta, Princess Luisa Maria and Princess Laetitia Maria at the wedding of Princess Marie Astrid of Liechtenstein and Ralph Worthington:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Last edited:
Princess Maria Laura and Princess Elisabetta, Princess Luisa Maria and Princess Laetitia Maria at the wedding of Princess Marie Astrid of Liechtenstein and Ralph Worthington:

Princess Maria Laura dress was nice but a bit too bridal

A updo hairstyle would have looked better on Princess Elisabetta.

How nice to see Claire back, but I'm just not sure about that outfit. It seems both heavy and dark on her, even with the bright print. :/

I thought Princess Claire looked lovely and really like the new hairstyle too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom