Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2018 - March 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice outfit just wish the Princess of Hanover had done something smarter with her hair for the luncheon.

Nice outfit just wish the Princess of Hanover had done something smarter with her hair for the luncheon.
Yes, I think her hair is her weak point. It's never really recovered from the alopecia but yes, if a hairdresser had styled it I think it would have looked sleeker.

I think she looks amazing. I wish I could see the full suit.

A lovely suit and a perfectly judged choice for this occasion.

:previous:

Thanks a lot, that's what a lot of us were waitung for ? I also find both looks great, a very typical elegant Caroline-look and a nice one for Stephanie, she still "put her stamp on" ;)

From the shoulders up, Caroline looks divine. But that enormous pink ruffle thingie just ruins the effect, imo.:sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
To me, Caroline looks spectacular. Love the pink to break up the black.

Last edited by a moderator:
That dress is hideous, the ruffles, the colour pink.

I think she looks fabulous - I like the bright bubblegum pink (very 50s) ruffles that break the simple severity of the black part of the dress.

From the shoulders up, Caroline looks divine. But that enormous pink ruffle thingie just ruins the effect, imo.:sad:

Took the words right out of my mouth,I guess it has something to do with the theme but the jewels are the real highlight.

If the ruffles didn’t reach so high to the waist, this would have been a more flattering dress, but I do like the contrasting effect. Caroline is a stylish lady and a perfect representative of the Principality.

Princess Caroline looks great ....not sure of the pick ruffle , but everything else is fab

:previous: To yourself and some others perhaps. ..but not me. I think it ruins what is otherwise a very elegant look.

Princess Caroline looks like she raided the costume vaults for a dress Miss Kitty wore on Gunsmoke. Nothing says "Red Cross" like a 1800s saloon singer dress.

Here's a photo of Caroline's dress on the Chanel runway:

** Pic **

@ AdmirerUS:
SO witty and OVERWHELMINGLY accurate!
...if Miss Kitty wore Chanel couture ...
sad...

Princess Caroline looks like she raided the costume vaults for a dress Miss Kitty wore on Gunsmoke. Nothing says "Red Cross" like a 1800s saloon singer dress.
Or indeed the Princess Grace Foundation which is actually the charity being supported.

I think she looks great and nothing like a saloon singer.

I might be in the minority, but I'm not too keen on Caroline's gown tonight. I'd like it if it weren't for the pink design.

This is one of the most flattering outfits she has worn for sometime. Perfect for the season she is effortlessly elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom