The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-05-2017, 03:01 AM
Majesty

Nothing wrong with black in the summer or fall or any season. The little black dress translates to all seasons. Now if this was a day time event, perhaps not.

But I hate this sgt pepper feel faux military jacket and dress is ugly

Love the purse though.

What I see of Eugenie's dress is cute. And the shoes

Old 10-05-2017, 06:56 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Beatruce and Eugenie at the Frieze VIP Preview today

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...7130283777.jpg

Old 10-05-2017, 08:19 AM
Courtier

They look like normal young women to me. I don't think either of them aspires to be a model.
I know I've seen B wear that jacket before. I love the blue of her bag. I like E's dress.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:42 AM
Administrator

Beatrice out in London yesterday evening, October 5, wearing a Roksanda skirt and a leather jacket:

** Full view **
Old 10-06-2017, 10:34 AM
Nobility

I like the look of this Roksanda outfit here way better than the way it was worn to Ascot a couple of years ago. It's too bold and contemporary for an Ascot hat.

I don't like those faux military jackets on Windsor ladies.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:40 AM
Serene Highness

Like eugenie's dress, Beatrice should have worn a simple skirt with that jacket too many loud pieces.
Old 10-08-2017, 05:32 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Beatrice's skirt would have been nice if it weren't for the random spot on it. Together with the top it makes the look appear to be quite loud.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 10-08-2017, 05:40 PM
Majesty

I love the skirt and top. The skirt is flattering on her. Nice modern print

While I don't like the leather jacket, not sure how one can describe it as loud or busy? A simple black jacket with a printed skirt is too busy? Really confused. If she was wearing the military jacket with all the odd gold detailing perhaps, but this is just a basic black jacket.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Eugenie and boyfriend look loved up in London | Daily Mail Online

Pattern is just too much! Less is more....
Old 10-11-2017, 05:31 PM
Administrator

Eugenie at the Warrior Games Exhibition VIP preview party in London today, October 11:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Old 10-11-2017, 05:35 PM
Majesty

I really want to like this...but I don't. Something is off about it. She needs a wide black belt or something.

LaRae
Old 10-12-2017, 01:50 AM
Administrator

Beatrice looking good in a black dress with a flower print at the 'Take Home a Nude' annual auction and dinner in New York City yesterday, October 11:

Old 10-12-2017, 01:52 AM
Majesty

Eugenie looks pretty. I agree a black belt would add some detail, but still lovely

Beatrice looks great. Lovely dress
Old 10-12-2017, 04:06 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Beatrice looking good in a black dress with a flower print at the 'Take Home a Nude' annual auction and dinner in New York City yesterday, October 11:

She's looking good but what really grabs me are her statement earrings! Beatrice rarely wears any earring let alone statement earrings and these look great with her dress.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:10 AM

I liked Eugenie and found Beatrice wonderful.
This hair is spectacular the color, brilliance
Old 10-12-2017, 09:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
She's looking good but what really grabs me are her statement earrings! Beatrice rarely wears any earring let alone statement earrings and these look great with her dress.

She looks very nice!

Wonder why she seldom wears earrings?
Usually when someone has pierced ears, she wears earrings all the time (Eugenie always does). But this is the first I've ever seen Beatrice wear them.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:26 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
She looks very nice!

Wonder why she seldom wears earrings?
Usually when someone has pierced ears, she wears earrings all the time (Eugenie always does). But this is the first I've ever seen Beatrice wear them.
I can't remember Beatrice EVER wearing earrings. The last time I saw a close-up of her ears, she didn't have any piercings. I wonder if these are clip-ons? Did we get a good angle to see?
Old 10-13-2017, 04:56 PM
Administrator

Eugenie in black at a film premiere in London today, October 13:

** Full view ** Close up **
Old 10-13-2017, 05:17 PM
Courtier

these 2 young ladies have such a wonderful head of hair on both of them, but the cuts/styles they have do absolutely nothing to enhance this and it really bums me out.
Their dress are kinda nice. They styles are good (sometimes) but it's jus the prints that are involved. Always too loud, too big, too much, or too short.
And Bea is a beautiful young lady. She should learn to use makeup to enhance her features. Like minimize her eyes just a tad, and enhance her beautiful smile so it balances out her face.
She is always picked on because of how big her eyes and teeth are. I think they are fine, but she could look waayyy better with just a little bit of an adjustment in the makeup dept.
Old 10-13-2017, 06:13 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Eugenie looks nice, though the jacket seems a little odd with the outfit, even though it's the same colour (perhaps that's it - maybe a change of colour for the jacket would've been better). I don't know, it just looks as if she chose it because it was the first thing she saw on top of the wardrobe.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank