Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 9: June 2017 - March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was quite taken with the red piping around the waist and the hem and that she offset it with her lipstick. Since she is a little lax about wearing lipstick of any colour I think it seeing her up her game is a good thing.

Big picture. Would a man want to marry her off that pic?

Men don't zero in on piping.

:previous: I thought she was at a Dinner event rather than a Marriage Market. Does such a thing still exist and, if so, one would have to wonder if they check their teeth as well as their bank account.

Big picture. Would a man want to marry her off that pic?

Men don't zero in on piping.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with Beatrice or her outfit in this photo. She looks just fine.
If a man is only looking for a woman who looks and dresses like a model, he's too shallow to be husband material.

Bea's make-up/face look incredibly beautiful, but I am not a fan of the outfit. It looks good on her, but I find the skirt too shiny & high-waisted and I do not care for her shoes.

Pretty fall dress, but it does absolutely nothing for her. I do not like her shoes at all, and the red carpet celebrity pose is not appropriate IMO. I'm glad she doesn't use extensions and fillers, but she needs a haircut that is more flattering to her fine, thinner hair. Her make-up is very pretty, but all-in-all, an off day for Eugenie.

Finally she wears something more flattering to her body! LOVE the skirt and show. The top is a bit open but the outfit is quite nice.

LaRae

Beatrice looks nice, I like her skirt - especially how it adds a bit of colour to an otherwise all black outfit.

Princess Beatrice at the Minnie Muse collection launch in New York City yesterday, November 7:

** Pic **

Last edited:
I love her bag. She looks great.

Bea has looked great these past few appearances, and I'm really starting to see a resemblance to Andrew.

I love her bag. She looks great.

B is for Beatrice! no doubt. That alphabet letter is cute for somebody in their teenage years or twenties so we might see the end of that sort of thing when she turns 30 on next birthday. I doubt it though.

I quite like that look on her!

LaRae

Oh yeah she and Eugenie will be spot on several times in a row and then the bottom falls out and it's bad again for awhile.

LaRae

She does look good a little slimmer or maybe it’s just a better cut of her dress

I really like the colors in Eugeni's dress ...but the print it just too much for a whole dress.

Love the colors Beatrice has one..not a fan of the print.

Love the purses!

Quite a refreshing change. Yes the prints are busy but I rather like these dresses.

Not dressing for the camera. Prints are hard to photograph well. The dresses likely look very nice in person. :flowers: JMO.

Both look great. The styles suit them, great bags :flowers:

I do find Eugenie's busy but the colors are great. I love Bea's pattern ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom