Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 9: June 2017 - March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think they both look fine. These are the best outings of these dresses I have seen on them.

Wedding:

I loved Bea's look. The off shoulder and color are fantastic on her, and very stylish. I don't even mind the shoes. Best dressed of the two IMO.

Eugenie is positively glowing. Certainly looks like she cut her hair a bit. I love the style of her dress and the color is beautiful. But I find the pattern a bit too much for me.

after event:

Not a fan of either look. But they fit in with the other guests. They definitely are on trend, even if we don't like their choices.

I am quite surprised at how some of them were dressed...who thinks that is fashionable?

LaRae

For people in their age bracket--very fashionable, but trendy. I like the print of Eugenie's dress for the after party.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the after-party outfits, but they both look good, and are on-trend for their age group & the occasion.

Not a fan of either look. But they fit in with the other guests. They definitely are on trend, even if we don't like their choices.

Definitely a clash of generational tastes and styles going on. ;)

Beatrice and Eugenie looking lovely, both in recycled dresses, at another celebration of the wedding in Lima yesterday, March 17:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
So much better dressed this time!

LaRae

I really like these last 2 outfits for each of them. They especially looked really cute & casual at the restaurant earlier today, and I love Eugenie's dress from Saturday night. I like Bea's too, but I would wear Eugenie's, which is probably not what she would want to hear considering I am almost 20 years older than she is :lol:

Bea has the best hair of all royals, IMO.

They both look casual but cute coming out of the restaurant. Love Bea's dress the best, but I love Eugenie's hat:flowers:

Still think the colours are quite dark but I agree that this is a cute look for Beatrice. I guess it's alright for Lima though as it's sunny over there, I'm just thinking of the Beast from the East that's been hitting us again here in London!

Last night was the best look for both of them...but this is okay. I prefer Eugenie's look to Beatrice's.

LaRae

Eugenie in black at the first night of the Teenage Cancer Trust annual concert series at the Royal Albert Hall this evening, March 19:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom