Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 8: June 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful color on her. :flowers:But the weird Greco style doesn't suit her. :ermm: disappointing as she has done well as of late.

I like Eugenie's dress, that colour is gorgeous. Beatrice's dress, on the other hand, seems a bit odd. The fitting appears to be rather tight, or that could just be my eyes.

Beautiful color on her....terrible style.

Something more simple would of looked much better on her.

LaRae

They don't have mirrors, do they? One dresses worse than the other.

Very hard to judge on a photo taken at such an odd angle; colour is lovely.

Not a good look for Eugenie but I love the colour.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Lovely outfit and colour! She dresses for her shape which is great!

I must be awful to live through press photos. Shiny fabric never looks how it looks in real life. All kinds of fabrics go sheer under press illumination. Mohair ends up looking like cheap fake, unkempt fabric in press photos. Back-lighting is this thing that you never prepare for, but should have. Hair looks dry and frazzled in the glare of the light. And they often pick the worst photo to print in the News. I'm so glad (as many of you are too) that I am not a person of interest. :eek: My empathy goes out to the York young women. :flowers:

I like the burgundy dress, but why wear matching shoes and then pair them with black tights? That looks jarring!

She looks great. I love the burgundy dress, great color on her. The jacket is my favorite though. Very chic appearance :flowers:

I actually really like both looks. :flowers:

Eugenies dress is simple but I am in love with her coat, and pop of red:)

Beatrice I quite the classic coat. I think it suits her. Wish we could see the dress.

I LOVE Eugenie's coat with that pop of cranberry color ...but I so do not like that dress she has on. It makes her bust look saggy and the pleating does not flatter her waist area at all. Love her boots!

Love the color of Beatrices coat...but it kinda looks like a maternity style coat...I would imagine it looks better open. It's unfortunate she so often has a startled expression due to how wide her eyes are (and yes I know there's a eye condition)...Just wonder if she learned to partly close them when pics being taken it would help offset the expression.

LaRae

Beatrice and Eugenie in London last night:

** Eugenie ** Beatrice **

THey both look just fine. Whatr never ceases to bother me is that these girls are always in previously unseen clothes. How must they spend in a year on their wardrobes?

I think both Beatrice and Eugenie look okay, though I prefer Beatrice's outfit to Eugenie's, because Eugenie's red coat is confusing me a little when she already has another coat underneath that (although, perhaps she was using the red coat as a layer because her dress doesn't look super thick and it is short too, so I can't imagine that it's incredibly warming - it's still a very nice simple dress however!).

Yes I'd say they do spend a lot of money on outfits and they still don't look good.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

The amount of money they may spend on clothes can never provide them with the gift of style.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous: Or rather, buying for their body shapes. Among the royals it's usually Eugenie and Beatrice that makes me regret the demise of good tailoring for women.

I love Beatrice's coat. Really love the color also. NOT a fan of her fascinator at all.

Eugenie's look was rather blah. Not a fan of her fascinator but it's better than Beatrice's.

LaRae

Princess Eugenie's look is amazing. She is my best-dressed lady today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom