Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 8: June 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The look with that long skirt is really gorgeous on her. I'll say it again:that's definitely on of her most flattering looks.
I don't care for the grey dress, though. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for that white spiderl-like thingy spreading on her skirt.

Beatrice and Eugenie out in London last night, September 22, both wearing dresses in black and white:

** Beatrice ** Eugenie **

Beatrice looks lovely, dress fits her shape perfectly. Eugenie looks like she's just finished work and come out with a backpack on.

Beatrice looks lovely, can't hardly believe I've liked 3 of the last 4 of her outfits!

Eugenie ..well I usually like her clothing but don't care much for this.

LaRae

Eugenie should stay away from horizontal stripes; they don't flatter her.

Beatrice looks nice.

Fergie, as usual, is wearing her clothing a size too small.

Beatrice and Eugenie out in London last night, September 22, both wearing dresses in black and white:

** Beatrice ** Eugenie **

Beatrice is lovely, although I would add 2 inches length in te the dress, otherwise perfect.
Eugénie is a miss. She looks like wearing a after swim cloth. A total fail.

Princess Beatrice attended a wedding in Italy on September 2, in a white dress (there’s another photo with the bride and all the girls are in white, so I assume Beatrice was a bridesmaid):
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ8Y7TSBMMJ/

Princess Beatrice going out in London on September 21 in a Zara bomber jacket:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/09/22/01/38AAA3A800000578-0-image-m-18_1474504168841.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/09/22/01/38AAA3AC00000578-0-image-a-10_1474504137607.jpg

I think Beatrice and Eugenie both looked nice in London, though I like Beatrice's outfit better than Eugenie's - which makes a change, because in most cases it's often the other way round!

I'm not a fan of the jacket (or the rest of the outfit) Beatrice wore from Zara, but I've never really been into jackets like that. She looked nice and elegant for the wedding, her outfit reminded me a bit of an Ancient Greek or Roman goddess.

Uhm... no. The oversize coat? looks fine on the front but totally unflattering on the backside. i would have liked to peek on that white ppiece underneath, though.

A special outfit for Eugenie at the Frieze Art Fair 2016 - VIP Private View in London yesterday, October 5:

** Full view ** Back/Side view **

I like the neckline on the white dress, can take or leave the coat, but the shoe boots are all wrong, they don't complement the rest.

A miss for Eugenie this time. That one needs to be given away to some starving artist.

LaRae

Eugenie the white dress is pretty, I like the neckline. The coat is a huge miss. You can tell from the side that it us meant to be tied, see the belt hanging down and it is looking awkward.

Bea looks casual but good, smiling and really involved, in Nepal :flowers:

:previous: That's the jacket she wore to the Halloween party a few days ago. It must be a favourite at the moment.

:previous: That's the jacket she wore to the Halloween party a few days ago. It must be a favourite at the moment.

I don't like it- looks like the ones Michael Jackson used to wear.

i am not a fan either. OK for a halloween outfit but not for everyday use.

I think that embroidered jacket could actually look quite smart paired with a nice pair of tailored black pants, but she's chosen to wear it with a short skirts and thick black tights and the outfit just looks a mess.

Eugenie in a tight silver dress at the Conservation Couture opening at London's Victoria and Albert Museum yesterday, October 25:

** Full view ** With a coat **

Yes a little too tight. Otherwise she is looking good.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I really want to like this...actually I love the color and material...I just don't think it (the style) really flatters her all that much.

LaRae

Beatrice looking good in black at the Asia Society Asia Game Changer Awards and Gala Dinner 2016 at United Nations in New York City on October 27:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Beatrice looking good in black at the Asia Society Asia Game Changer Awards and Gala Dinner 2016 at United Nations in New York City on October 27:

** Full view ** Upper part **

She does look very nice.

But one thing I notcied- no one questions why Beatrice doesn't wear her hair in an updo more often? (That's a constant with Kate).

She does look very nice.

But one thing I notcied- no one questions why Beatrice doesn't wear her hair in an updo more often? (That's a constant with Kate).

That's true - I think that Kate actually looks much better in an updo, but I'm not sure Beatrice does. When she has her hair pulled back, it kind of makes her eyes and jaw stand out even more. I think she looks better with her hair down.

No she does not. I think some people like to complain about everything Kate does. Kate has glorious hair and should be down more than up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom