Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 7: April 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beatrice looked a lot nicer in some of the other photos, but I have to say the shoes are just plain ugly. Other than that both she and Eugenie look great but if they insist on wearing perchers/forehead bolt style hats, they would do well to do their hair to give them an interesting "perch". Yes, team updo for those two today.

I like both girls very elegant but agree with MARG that shoes Beatrice is a little ugly.

The two Princesses should make a big staple with all their silly fascinators and set it in fire. They are no giggling girls anymore. I bet a proper hat like a pillbox, turban, fedora, cloche, bowler, etc. will do wonders and make them look like elegant ladies indeed.

The two Princesses should make a big staple with all their silly fascinators and set it in fire. They are no giggling girls anymore. I bet a proper hat like a pillbox, turban, fedora, cloche, bowler, etc. will do wonders and make them look like elegant ladies indeed.

Totally agree with you about those fascinators, but Beatrice will have to lower the length of her skirts, get rid of those nasty little high-heeled ankle boot things, and do something more grownup with her hair, before I can imagine myself referring to her as an elegant lady. We know she can do it when she tries though.

Looking a bit like a 10-year-old school girl Beatrice attended the Cookies For Kid's 3rd Annual Chefs For Kid's Cancer Benefit in New York City yesterday, February 23:

** Full view **

:previous:

Beatrice looks nice and smart, but I really don't like the look of this outfit - it really does look like a school uniform!

I think she looks really cute.

It is a children's charity and she looks like a little kid.

I don't mind the outfit, but her hair though... It looks very unkept for not saying worse...

Love the look chic .. appropriate for the engagement
IMO

I think Beatrice looks very cute. The outfit is unassuming and fits the engagement.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Posts discussing weight issues have been removed. Please remember that this is a fashion thread! Thank you!

Oh dear! She's had her sewing machine out again. :argh: Someone should buy her some new patterns. She loves that one but it doesn't suit her at all.

The shade of green is lovely, but the rest is simply blah. The dress looks like a glorified t-shirt.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Color is great! The style is terrible...

LaRae

I think both york girls look extremely wonderful today, especially Eugenie. Great looks!

I like very much Beatrice!!! For Eugenie i can't decide!!!

I don't like either outfit; the hats, shoes, and purses don't seem to coordinate with anything. Why is Beatrice carrying a glittering evening clutch with such a casual trench coat?

Why does Eugenie wear a pink hat, green purse, and tan sandals with a navy trench coat?

Everything just looks off to me.

I agree with the gold purse for Beatrice, doesn't go with the outfit.

Disagree with Eugenie, those are nude shoes not tan and the purse doesn't stand out. The pink hat is a nice pop of colour.

I like E's hat, but that's all.
My mom says knowing B, and no we don't really- she'll wear a hat of an Easter basket with eggs!

Eugenie is wearing nude accessories, Beatrice's bag is the only odd thing in her outfit not everything has to match especially hats and shoes.

Eugenie is wearing nude accessories, Beatrice's bag is the only odd thing in her outfit not everything has to match especially hats and shoes.

No they don't have to match, but they ought to coordinate. Those accessories just look jarring, imo.

Other than Bea's purse, I think they both look great. Eugenie's colorful accessories are great. Her dress and shoes are both neutral so adding colors in the purse and hat work. Since neither the hat or purse are bright in your face, they work well together without being the same. Unless you can match the colors identical shades, like they are actually made as a pair, it is sometimes better to do different colors that work together. A green hat and purse that are not exactly the same shade would stick out more to me.

It's just quintessential Beatrice and Eugenie, IMO, nothing eyebrow raising. Reminds me a bit of Zara, and now I see Louise is coming up the ranks too (where has the time gone??)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom