Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 7: April 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Sleeves would have made a big difference, but a blue jacket would have been better.

Looking back on what these two have been wearing over the last couple of years, I have decided they are keen on '50s fashion, with the flared skirts and funny little hats. The last week's outfits make me think they might be looking to Father Brown for inspiration. Sadly though, they often seem to manage to end up looking more like Mrs McCarthy than Lady Felicia. :D

*scampers*

Well, if the papers are correct Beatrice was out until 3 am and Eugenie until 4 am - hardly surprising that they weren't in top form :whistling:
I'm ok w/ Beatrice's dress except for the yellow stripe, but the sleeves on the jacket didn't fit her upper arms and looked to be too tight.

Beatrice wore the same dress that Queen Rania of Jordan wore in 2015.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Thanks for the link - I was trying to figure out why it looked so much better on Queen Rania - the Queen's longer sleeves look much better I guess they balance the dress better, the jacket on the Queen hits higher up showing more of her waist, Beatrice's jacket is too long and hits her waist at a less flattering place. Finally, Queen Rania has a perfect navy clutch which balances the dress whereas Beatrice is clutching that sparkly different colored blue clutch which just cheapens the whole look. I never realized how such little things could totally change how attractive I found an ensemble to be.

Thanks for the link - I was trying to figure out why it looked so much better on Queen Rania - the Queen's longer sleeves look much better I guess they balance the dress better, the jacket on the Queen hits higher up showing more of her waist, Beatrice's jacket is too long and hits her waist at a less flattering place. Finally, Queen Rania has a perfect navy clutch which balances the dress whereas Beatrice is clutching that sparkly different colored blue clutch which just cheapens the whole look. I never realized how such little things could totally change how attractive I found an ensemble to be.

I agree with these observations and I would add that Queen Rania isn't wearing a ridiculous fascinator .

I'm not going to lie - I typically like what Beatrice and Eugenie wear about 75% of the time. I would wear a lot of what they do.

I do too. They are risk takers when it comes to fashion and for me it works most of the time. I even love their hats. The crazier the better for me. I would love to be British upper class so that I could wear hats and dresses.

Last edited:
They seem to have so many never-repeated outfits that I wonder if the dresses are lent to them by shops and designers?

They seem to have so many never-repeated outfits that I wonder if the dresses are lent to them by shops and designers?

Considering how often they're at public events and need to where "that" kind of outfit it's not really a surprise they never repeat.

The black part is nice, but the white is just bizarre :ermm:

total agree with you , black is good , but what is going on with the white bit ! .........odd ...hair was good

It makes me think that at the last minute she realised you could see her boobs from the side and there needed to be a bit of filler fabric hastily sewn in but they only had white material on hand.

It makes me think that at the last minute she realised you could see her boobs from the side and there needed to be a bit of filler fabric hastily sewn in but they only had white material on hand.

That's an interesting point, I hadn't thought of that... but the white still looks a little odd to me. Other than that, Eugenie looks fantastic.

I think Princess Eugenie looks stunning in that black halter dress; good for her. Nice to see her with her cousins.

Looks like her underwear is showing. And no one had black fabric to cover it. Poor little rich girl.

She looks fabulous!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Oh dear was it a fancy dress party

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Love it! Colour is great and it fits her figure :)

I have mixed feelings about Beatrice's dress. I love the colours together, but I'm not so sure on the style (if that's the right way to describe what part of her dress I'm talking about, I'm not sure).

I'd like to see another pic with a good view of the frock before I make up my mind, but I do like the colour.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

From what I can see of that dress, it looks fine. I love the colour and the trim looks nice. I would like to see more detail of the front, though.

Eugenie attended the Royal Academy of Arts summer party in London yesterday, June 7, wearing a white summer dress with black stripes:

** Full view ** Back view **

Eugenie attended the Royal Academy of Arts summer party in London yesterday, June 7, wearing a white summer dress with black stripes:

** Full view ** Back view **

Perfect for summer! She looked nice.

June 7, 2016 - Princess Beatrice of York attend Convivio 2016 photocell in Milan.
In a purple on shoulder dress. She looked very nice IMO and that is a nice clean cut for her. The color also is great!

Full view ** Close up

I don't even know how one can walk on those things...

Adore Eugenies summer look! Beatrices royal purple dress is a winner for me as well although a tad too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom