Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 5: January 2013 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.
I also think Beatrice wears too much black.
Nothing wrong with black, but it's become her default color.

:previous: I don't agree. Women with Beatrice' colouring generally look fabulous in black. OK, so I would like to see a little more colour but, the colour and style of this dress are lovely.

The only thing I am really looking for is Beatrice with an 'After 5' up do. Please, pretty please. She has such fabulous hair to work with.

I can't believe they let Sarah wear that dress!

LaRae

Eugenie looks very nice, Beatrice looks, okay. They don't have mirrors in their house, mostly, do they? Sarah looks awful.

Eugenie looked lovely, Sarah looked awful and Beatrice needs to give up the puff sleeves!! They do nothing for her.

Eugenie looks very nice, Beatrice looks, okay. They don't have mirrors in their house, mostly, do they? Sarah looks awful.

:lol::lol::lol: That has brightened up my morning!

Eugenie looks good, but I think she needs to do something else with her hair. I don't think that fringe is becoming.

When I read Beatrice was in puffed sleeves I pictured something hideous, but the dress is actually very nice. I do, however think she should be wearing her hair up with a dress which has so much going on in the neck and shoulder area. She doesn't have a long neck and I think she would look even better if she had that beautiful hair piled high with a dress like that, especially in the evening.

Sarah needs a hair stylist, and to never wear that dress again. :bang:

Beatrice- Lovely dress for a memorial service. Eugenie- love it, but what is that white part? Sarah- Oh my word. Ghastly.:eek:

:previous: I think Beatrice looks very good in black. As Marg observed, black suits her colouring. I happen to wear a lot of black myself, and I have been told the colour suits me. I like black, and I'm guessing Beatrice does, too. I have always livened it up with red when I felt the need for some livening up, but I'm not sure red goes well with her auburn hair, and perhaps green would be a better choice for a contrast for her.

Last edited:
What on earth was Sarah thinking? That dress is just awful and her makeup and general styling is way below par. I think Eugenie looks good I like her hair and I like the dress I thought the white bit wasn't needed all black would off been better. I'm not sure why Beatrice went for a shorter dress but that neckline is too busy with her hair like that. I think Bea wears black because it's safe and after awhile it get's very boring.

Beatrice and Eugenie attended the Novak Djokovic Foundation London gala dinner in London this evening, July 8, 2013, both wearing nice dresses in black, especially Eugenie looks great:

** Beatrice ** Eugenie **

I thought Beatrice and Eugenie both looked lovely. From the pictures, I would not guess they were both going to the same event, but that's fine too.

Sarah on the other hand looked like a complete mess. Just wish she would start to dress better.

Put Sarah's outfit in the "What Was She Thinking?" file. Just plain horrendous; all that applique just emphasized a wide waist and hips. The dress would have looked lovely without all that fussiness since the color and neckline were very attractive. Her hair and makeup also need a major overhaul.

Eugenie looked very svelte and elegant in her black gown, though her hair looked too casual for the outfit, and Beatrice could have chosen a better style. Although I like her in jewel tones, Bea does look good in black and I'd also like to see her glorious tresses in a chic updo.

Last edited:
Both girls look great here in black but E shows off the gown beautifully ... the question re the mother still remains...

I think this is the best I have seen Eugenie look.. It is flattering to her figure and stylish. Bea looks nice but nothing special. As for Sarah, there are no words to express how horrendous she looks. Try as I might, I can find no redeeming factors about her look. Sorry.

I don't like either of these looks. Beatrice's outfit is boring, and Eugenie's looks cheap and ages her. IMO

I don't think black is a good color for Beatrice. Agree that she should have at least put her hair up, got rid of the sleeves or bow. Eugenie looks nice, her hair could have been styled a little better.

I loved princess Eugenie's dress & the whole look more than Beatrice , Eugenie's Dress is a plain but very nice & chic & suits her well , one of her best IMO .

Always good to see Beatrice & Dave and looking good too.

Thanks for that link, cepe. Beatrice looks fabulous in that outfit. They make a splendid looking couple.

Eugenie is wearing the same black dress she wore to that foundation gala in July.
She should have gone with something new.
Can't make up my mind about Beatrice's dress; something seems off about it.

:previous: Oh yeah, there's something off alright! Check out the ghastly great taupe clodhoppers she's wearing. They might, at a really great push, be alright with some sort of cutting edge black mini skirt and black tights if that's your style. But, with the delicate, filmy, material of that beautiful gown . . . they are a disaster. They are off! Way, way off!!!

Oh Beatrice, if ever an evening gown called for beautiful, delicate, and feminine evening shoes, that one did. So why, oh why, did you ever crawl into the nether regions of a very dark closet and haul out those monstrosities. I will never know nor understand. :bang:

I don't understand Beatrice's shoes. They look horrible. :ermm:

Eugenie is wearing the same black dress she wore to that foundation gala in July.
She should have gone with something new.

Why should she buy a new gown for every outing?

Of course she shouldn't; I guess I'm just tired of that one! :lol:

But she looks all right.

The York girls do have a stylist; there was just an article about her in the papers. She is supposed to be very popular and very expensive.

The stylist may be popular and expensive, but she/he is doing the York sisters no favors so far. Bea's dress is lovely, as is her hair. I don't think a 'stylist' would choose those Frankenstein's bride shoes to go with that dress! I'm not impressed so far...

The stylist may be popular and expensive, but she/he is doing the York sisters no favors so far. Bea's dress is lovely, as is her hair. I don't think a 'stylist' would choose those Frankenstein's bride shoes to go with that dress! I'm not impressed so far...

You are right. If they have a stylist, she should be fired. They rarely look presentable, least of all "stylish".

I thought the shoes were too heavy for the dress. I'm pretty sure Beatrice has worn that outfit before too. The stylist was awhile ago maybe they have been let go? A lot of outfits the girls wear are pretty hit and a lot of misses.

Theoretically, you are right, but she does need to throw out her entire wardrobe and start anew, preferably having someone else making all the purchases.

Oops, thought this was about Beatrice... Eugenie gets it right every so often.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom