Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 3: June 2011 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 3 of the thread for the Fashion and Style of Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie of York!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 2: June 2010 - June 2011 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Oh dear...Daily Mail is grasping at straws. It's highly unlikely that Chelsy was the first ever to team a white/cream blazer with an animal print dress...and Beatrice won't be the last to do so.

And I believe Beatrice and Eugenie have been pictured at the ISSA fashion shows. As early as 2007 or 2008 maybe? It's hardly taking a cue from Kate's book.... sheesh.

Not great and not bad. Nothing crazy with these two tonight.

I'm liking the colors of the dresses (especially the purple). Otherwise, nothing special.

They both seem to be wearing solid colours a lot lately and it suits them but that belt on Beatrice is over the top. A simple belt like Eugenie's would have been better.

Eugenie looks nice from what I can see. Is there a close up of Beatrice?

I love the colors tonight. The bright pop of solids is refreshing. Unfortunately it probably means drab neutrals tomorrow.

I'm a fan of the styles for both girls as well. My only complaint is the butterfly belt.

I liked the colours of the dresses but agree about the belt. It was far too big. What they wear tomorrow will be interesting.

I strongly suspect that tomorrow we will all be discussing how absolutely fabulous Beatrice looked at the wedding. And her hat will probably be perfect. This is a girl who learns from her mistakes.

I love the colors tonight. The bright pop of solids is refreshing. Unfortunately it probably means drab neutrals tomorrow.

I'm a fan of the styles for both girls as well. My only complaint is the butterfly belt.

I'm with you - a lovely outfit spoilt but typical Bea - she just doesn't get it and has to wear something silly all the time - which is a pity as she could look good but ...

Anybody remember this hat at Peter Phillips' wedding? Princess Beatrice Hats | Downtherabbithole10's Blog

Either Princess Beatrice really likes butterflies, or she's trying to make some kind of statement that she will wear what she wants to wear - or both.

Or maybe we'll see Beatrice wear something subdued tomorrow, and this is Beatrice's way of displaying her creative side without eclipsing the bride on her wedding day...

I strongly suspect that tomorrow we will all be discussing how absolutely fabulous Beatrice looked at the wedding. And her hat will probably be perfect. This is a girl who learns from her mistakes.

I too liked the dress, and I think she wore it before with a short jacket, which given the negative press her parents have garnered about their spendthrift ways wearing a repeat is a smart move on Bea's part. I am a bit concerned about tomorrows hat, never mind the mutant pretzel 4/29 - remember that flock of butterflies launching from her head at Peter's wedding?

I am a bit concerned about tomorrows hat, never mind the mutant pretzel 4/29 - remember that flock of butterflies launching from her head at Peter's wedding?
What the wonderfully whimsical titfer? I adored it and look forward to something equally unique at this wedding

I love both outfits! Of the two Bea's is my fave- love the color and the belt. They both tie with Sophie for best dressed!

Last edited:
I am a bit concerned about tomorrows hat, never mind the mutant pretzel 4/29 - remember that flock of butterflies launching from her head at Peter's wedding?

I laughed out loud at this. Hilarious!

I too liked the dress, and I think she wore it before with a short jacket, which given the negative press her parents have garnered about their spendthrift ways wearing a repeat is a smart move on Bea's part. I am a bit concerned about tomorrows hat, never mind the mutant pretzel 4/29 - remember that flock of butterflies launching from her head at Peter's wedding?

And remember who is designing this hat?

Yep - him!!!! :bang:again - the one who thought Beatrice looked good in that monstrosity that he designed but as people are still flocking to him and paying 1000s for his creations why would he stop now?

Anybody remember this hat at Peter Phillips' wedding? Princess Beatrice Hats | Downtherabbithole10's Blog

Either Princess Beatrice really likes butterflies, or she's trying to make some kind of statement that she will wear what she wants to wear - or both.

Or maybe we'll see Beatrice wear something subdued tomorrow, and this is Beatrice's way of displaying her creative side without eclipsing the bride on her wedding day...

I guess there's some kind of symbolism behind wearing a butterfly accessories. Butterly seems to be a symbol of love and hope and a new life etc.

And remember who is designing this hat?

Yep - him!!!! :bang:again - the one who thought Beatrice looked good in that monstrosity that he designed but as people are still flocking to him and paying 1000s for his creations why would he stop now?

Well the attention garnered from both hats is enough to keep people going to him. If the press continues to report on the strange hats, and place the "wearers" in the headlines, then people are going to continue to request hats from him. In this case, no press is bad press; no attention is bad attention.

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie at the wedding of Mike and Zara on July 30, 2011,
I like both oufits, the colour looks great on Bea with her red hear and Eugenie has chosen
a more classical outfit.

** Bea - full view ** Bea - upper part ** Eugenie **

I love Beatrice's outfit, especially the colour. It's so electric! I love Eugenie's hat too.

I love the color on Bea, and the top half is nice but the skirt/dress is nms.

I'm not impressed by Eugenie's outfit at all.

Beatrice looks terrific, best she's ever looked IMO. Now if she would just do her hair up a bit more carefully. Love everything about it.

Eugenie, OTOH,.... the dress is just meh, but clearly it is again waaay too tight around the hips and thighs. Doesn't she look in the mirror??? Too bad because she really is a lovely girl.

Both girls look really nice today and the outfits worn to the dinner last night were beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom