Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 11: October 2018 - July 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 11 of the thread for Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 10: March 2018 - October 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

:previous: Lovely outfits for Beatrice; though the first is my favourite.

:previous: Beatrice looks nice in general though the bow/ribbon seems a bit messy and ruins the outfit IMO.

Last edited:
Beatrice looks like a flower child of the Sixties! What was she thinking?

Princess Eugénie has definitely not the legs to wear these boots with nude or not tights. Was was she thinking? .

Those girls...someone hire a stylist already!

LaRae

Why would they need a stylist? What's wrong with dressing up as they like when attending a private party?

Beatrice looks like a flower child of the Sixties! What was she thinking?

Princess Eugénie has definitely not the legs to wear these boots with nude or not tights. Was was she thinking? .

Holy crud - I finally figured out the multi quote button.

Anyway, Bea was channeling Frieda Kahlo IMO and I like it. A ginger Frieda, but none the less.

And Eug was thinking I am a grown woman that gets to make her own fashion decisions. AND IMO, she has the legs for it. I loath body shaming.

I hope you don't face half the criticism regarding your appearance that you direct towards Beatrice and Eugénie because it's at times brutal.
What are you thinking?

Why would they need a stylist? What's wrong with dressing up as they like when attending a private party?

Because most of the time their fashion choices leave a lot to be desired..doesn't matter where they are going. If we aren't supposed to discuss their fashion and make comment then exactly why do we have a forum dedicated to that?

LaRae

Aside from Beatrice’s headpiece, I like what both girls wore. They looked good in their outfits.

Because most of the time their fashion choices leave a lot to be desired..doesn't matter where they are going. If we aren't supposed to discuss their fashion and make comment then exactly why do we have a forum dedicated to that?

LaRae

Of course you can comment and share your opinion but your recommendation was to hire a stylist. Imo a stylist would be more appropriate if they were somewhere representing the queen and doing a bad job at it fashion wise. Why should they spend money on a stylist to attend private functions?!

Of course you can comment and share your opinion but your recommendation was to hire a stylist. Imo a stylist would be more appropriate if they were somewhere representing the queen and doing a bad job at it fashion wise. Why should they spend money on a stylist to attend private functions?!

I don't think a stylist is limited to public functions.

LaRae

I don't think a stylist is limited to public functions.

LaRae

You are free to hire one :flowers:

I understand that the princesses don't feel the need to spend their money on a stylist when they are most likely perfectly happy with the way they dress. If they would choose to hire one that's fine too as long as they don't feel pressured into doing so.

I'm also free to suggest they need one without being harassed about it.

LaRae

I hope you don't face half the criticism regarding your appearance that you direct towards Beatrice and Eugénie because it's at times brutal.
What are you thinking?

I don't know about anyone else, but I am thinking that if I had that kind of money to spend on designer clothes, I could do better. ;)

Here, here for Princesses Eugenie & Beatrice to rock what they want to wear when they want to wear whatever. They are both coming into their own and trying to do good where they can, and to be themselves. Kudos to their parents for loving them and putting them first.

No one makes the absolute best styling decisions 100 percent of the time. In some ways, Duchess Meghan entering the family has freshened up the style vibe a bit. And of course, style influence can go back-and-forth equally among all the royal ladies. The thing about it when you are young, high profile and rich, you have a lot of style influences to choose from, and you learn as you go. It's important to figure out what works best for your body. While stylists can be helpful, they may not always give the best advice.

Bea & Eugenie likely have a coterie of designer friends and girlfriends whom they share inspirations with. Not every sartorial decision they make looks great on them. But so what. They are young and having fun, and finding time to give back where they can. I hope Bea finds someone special to settle down with if she wishes. She could also choose to stay single and happy too, as long as she finds something purposeful and fulfilling in her life's journey.

Everyone should be comfortable with and rock the body they are in. I think Bea's dress with the bow is pretty, and I think Eugenie looked fine on her evening out. She has shapely legs, and the ankle-high boots are cool.

Last edited:
If the two of them are happy with the way they dress I don’t see the problem. They’ve obviously got their own distinct taste, which to be honest a lot of the time I don’t share, but I kind of like the fact that they wear what they know others may consider unflattering or unstylish. As long as they dress in an appropriate, (which isn’t synonymous with stylish), manner when on duty as royals.

Beatrice in a red velvet dress at the Annabel's Art Auction fundraiser in London yesterday, November 8:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom