Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 11: October 2018 - July 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anything inappropriate for a church. Yes some parts were sheer, but she was well covered, and despite the sheerness, she was fully covered.

I found the dress too much. The ruffles, lace, the bands, too many elements.

Her hair looked great though.

If I read a description of the dress without seeing it, I would think it a bit racy for a royal daytime wedding. When I look at it, though, it does not seem immodest. Delicate navy lace is perfect for Beatrice, IMHO. The dress is a bit busy, but it's a fun dress. Her hair is perfect.

Again, I think the color works, but not this styling of dress for Beatrice. Not for this or any other occasion. The styling is not horrible, but it's just not suited to her body or to who she is, or perhaps not even to an image she might wish to convey. And the print on the other dress for the gala was too busy.

At the Sussex wedding last May, Beatrice also wore a dress that was not flattering. Again, the blue-green color was nice, but not the styling of the dress. OTOH, at Eugenie's wedding last October, Beatrice looked wonderful in that royal blue outfit. It was perfect.

As I mentioned earlier, why can't Beatrice, and Eugenie too, find stylists who can actually help them craft a style approach that suits them and their bodies?

I read somewhere .. maybe here? that the dress Beatrice wore to Harry's wedding may have been borrowed, so the custom tailoring that goes with a purchase wasn't an option.

The hairstyle Beatrice exhibited at Gabriella's wedding was her best wedding hair yet.

Over the past few months Beatrice appears to have changed her clothing and makeup a bit. Maybe her new bf is helping her present herself as a Princess and not go out grabbing any clothes for attention. Maybe he is telling her and showing her you can get attention by being elegant, softer makeup and smiling without grinning. I really like the past pictures since her sisters wedding. Happiness to Beatrice now and in the future. Now let’s work on mom!

I read somewhere .. maybe here? that the dress Beatrice wore to Harry's wedding may have been borrowed, so the custom tailoring that goes with a purchase wasn't an option.

The hairstyle Beatrice exhibited at Gabriella's wedding was her best wedding hair yet.

The teal dress Bea wore to Harry’s wedding fit her well-shoulders, bust and waist. Her figure looked really nice in it.

The teal dress Bea wore to Harry’s wedding fit her well-shoulders, bust and waist. Her figure looked really nice in it.

It didn't fit her. tight on the bust, too tight with upper arms, and a dress that big need a different hat.

Princess Beatrice at the reception of the Wedding of Lady Gabriella

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/19/21/13692944-7046831-image-a-85_1558299153944.jpg

I love the colour too but it's one of those ghastly mish-mash outfits that seem to be beloved of Bea, her sister & mother. It's as though the designers of this type of dress just keep throwing in extra features without any thought of the overall effect.

If a dress is lacy, it usually looks better in a classic, chic style without flounces and cut-outs and fussy sleeves.

I love that colour but the dress is horrible !

That sums it up. I don’t like the style of the dress, and it doesn’t suit her anyway imo. The color is beautiful though.

The color of this is beautiful, but clearly the designer had no idea when to stop. a) Full sleeves! b) Lacy fabric! c) A full sheer skirt! d) Short underskirt! e) Peek-a-boo midriff! g)All the above

This in combination with the flouffy dress she wore to the actual wedding seems to be part of a developing theme, which is shame because I think Beatrice looks so much better in simple and tailored. She does pull off strong colors beautifully, though.

I really don't care for this trend of a short skirt/lining under a long lace or sheer overlay. In Beatrice's case, the green lace below the lining looks like tired Victorian lace curtains. The same with the navy from earlier. While both colors look good on her, I prefer the navy but both dresses are way too fussy.

Great green color..horrible dress that does nothing for her.

LaRae

Wish we could see the dress. I like the coat fine...but not a fan of that style of shoe.

LaRae

Love the plaid coat. I love the hint of blue in the coat and it being picked up in the dress under :flowers:

But ugh, pilgrim shoes :bang:

Those shoes are perfect for walking around the Chelsea show. It's vast & your feet need comfort (& no heels to sink into the grassy places).

It is lovely, but I feel like the fact the main colour is black distracts from the floral elements of the dress.

The print is lovely, the colors flatter her as well. Would like to have seen a different bodice but overall I like it.

LaRae

Her garden party look is lovely. I wonder why no hat?

Eugenie kept the Peter Pilotto dress on for the Animal Ball Art Show in London this evening and was joined by Beatrice who wore a red dress and a special jacket/coat:

** Full view both ** Full view 2 **

I really want to like this dress Eugenie is wearing...but over all I don't care for a couple elements of it. I do love the coloring though.

Love the red color of Beatrice's dress but not her shoe and the fringe coat.

LaRae

I really want to like this dress Eugenie is wearing...but over all I don't care for a couple elements of it. I do love the coloring though.

LaRae

I love the dress, but I don't think it's right for Eugenie.
It makes her look top-heavy or something...not sure what it is, but it's a bit off.

An open neckline would of been much more balanced. Plus I don't like those see thru skirts that make you look like your slip is showing.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom