Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 10: March 2018- October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really love the dress. Not fan of the ruffles on the chest, but the rest is great.

Really like this dress and so love those shoes, Beatrice looks lovely tonight and very much a princess. Only just trim the hair and cut the dead ends off please for I love the color of her hair!

That often happens with gettyimages links, you either have to reload the link with your browser's reload button or you have to mark the whole link and press Enter. Try it out first for future similar problems and in case the two solutions don't work for you at all, here it is again :flowers:

It works now! Thank you!!

Love her dress!

LaRae

It seems many people are saying what they really want to see at the royal wedding are the hats that Beatrice and Eugenie will wear.

They sound like they'll be disappointed if the hats aren't jaw-dropping!

Beatrice looked lovely I think Eugenie needed a smaller dress not that keen on it ...

I am pleased, shocked and delighted by both outfits.

They both look lovely. Both did well this time. :flowers:

I love Bea's look the best. The color and style suit her. Well done ?

Eugenie is nice but maybe a bit off proportion wise?? But still great.

Eugenie was totally Jackie Kennedy in her style today.

Eugenie was far too casual but Beatrice looked perfect!

Eugenie's outfit looked very dowdy! And I think she repeated the same hat she wore for Pippa's wedding.

Beatrice looked fine, although I don't care for the illusion sleeves on her dress.

Both Eugenie and Beatrice were fine, but I don't think Eugenie's dress and hat were especially flattering on her. A shift type dress doesn't really flatter her figure, and I thought the hat looked too big for her head, but that may have been the angle I was looking at.

Beatrice's dress just seemed a bit much, but certainly better than some of her other efforts.

Last edited:
Didn't care for either of the York girls outfits today...the only good thing is we didn't have to suffer thru one of those crazy fascinators.

LaRae

This is one of the few times Beatrice actually looked better than Eugenie IMO. They really had a cult following going on Twitter for their hats, alot of people were disappointed. But it seems like they have made a name for themselves, the Fascinator Queens

Eugenie looked like a pan am flight attendant from the sixties, from the rear it looked like a maternity dress. Second instance where she has gone too casual in a royal event. Beatrice looked fine, though not a good color for her

I think they both look lovely. Eugenie needed a slightly smaller dress but the colour was lovely. I really can't see how it's "casual", though.

Beatrice looks great - the colour is nice with her hair and I like the hairband.

I'm thinking Grandmama issued a '3 line whip' instructing less headline grabbing attire for this Wedding...

Beatrice’s dress was nice, even the colour was pretty. Maybe a different hat/fascinator and I would’ve liked her look. Also her hair and makeup were pretty bad.

As for Eugenie, she tried to channel Jackie Kennedy but that style didn’t suit her one but. The dress was too boxy on her. She needs to wear more fitted on the top. The hat was okay, but overall she looked like a nurse.

Loved both outfits but I prefer Eugenie's.

I loved the color and headpiece, but not the sleeves of Bea’s dress.

I was unimpressed with Eugenie’s. Made her seem very boxy.

Both Beatrice and Eugenie look lovely and their hats are much more subtle than they were at the Cambridge wedding back in 2011! I like the '60s retro feel of Eugenie's outfit in particular.

Beatrice attended the annual Chelsea Flower Show today, May 21, wearing a pretty sping dress:

** Full view **

Not a fan of the dress or the shoes.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom