Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 10: March 2018- October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh look, I like it too. She looks well in these light blue with simple design.

And these sunglasses look like these worn by crazy scientist to me. But interestingly, I think it's weird but I quite like it:ROFLMAO:.

I think it's frumpy.
It seems more suited to a much older woman.

I think the harsh angle of sunlight makes that bodice look :ohmy:. But I think in flat light it would be just fine.

And I like the quirky shades. I actually look to Bea and Eug to wear edgy stuff that we don't see in full time BRF .

Not a fan. For one: those sunglasses. Other than that: the outfit is nothing special and could indeed be worn in many decades to come.

Jack is dressed smart; just wonder about the red socks...

I like it all except the sunglasses.

Agreed with Mirabel that looks frumpy BUT I like it in the pic eya posted without jacket.

Very lovely look, I just wish it had a fascinator with it!

I much prefer this without the jacket. It's a lovely,cool colour. The sunglasses are certainly eye-catching!

INFINITELY better without the jacket, and a LOT better than the poor effort made by the Duchess of Sussex today...

Not the first time Eugenie has done something 'edgy' at someone's wedding. (Quirky shades) :ermm: Personally I don't think weddings are a time to do 'look at me' kind of dressing, especially when one knows eyes will be on one as a person of note. Something about that doesn't sit right with me. Instead of blending in with her husband's spiffy outfit, and respecting the bridal couple, she does those glasses. Grf! :sad:

Pretty color,but the style of the dress is unflattering for her making her look bottom heavy

I love the color of her dress and her clutch, but the dress is not flattering on Eugenie.

I don’t get this sunglasses criticism-lots of people at the wedding were wearing sunglasses in some of the pictures-even Harry & Meghan. These were not crazy sunglasses, I don’t even think they are particularly noticeable-not at all like say some of Elton John’s glasses in his heyday.

I don’t get this sunglasses criticism-lots of people at the wedding were wearing sunglasses in some of the pictures-even Harry & Meghan. These were not crazy sunglasses, I don’t even think they are particularly noticeable-not at all like say some of Elton John’s glasses in his heyday.

I thought they were, that's all. :flowers: What's not to get? JMO.

The sunglasses are the only redeemable thing about her outfit. The dress is matronly and makes her hips look wider and that jacket should be burned. It´s awful.

I really love the color of the dress. It’s such a great color for a summer wedding. The style is just ok. I’m not in love with the sunglasses.

...I don’t even think they are particularly noticeable-not at all like say some of Elton John’s glasses in his heyday.

Mr. John would like to remind you that he is still in his heyday (sniff).

Eugenie looked lovely at the wedding. The color was very pretty. Simple lovely summer look. :flowers:

I don't get how her sunglasses are rude to the bride. They are odd yes, but they aren't flashy or in your face. They aren't going to draw eyes from the bride.

I love the photo shoot. They both look amazing. The outfits are different but a great editorial look. And I always love when dogs are involved :flowers:

The makeup is heavy but that is the point. Its an 'editorial' photo shoot. Its certainly not meant to be something you'd wear every day. Photo shoots often are like this.

I think the colour of Eugenie's dress is lovely and suits her a lot.

I thought that Eugenie looked lovely but that was probably because the colour looks wonderful on her. While I wasn't a fan of the jacket, I think it was only worn as a cover to wear inside the church. When she took it off she looked totally different . . . but I wish we had a photo of the back of the dress that 'needed covering'. Not to forget the shoes, they looked delightful.

Her sunglasses provided the hint of whimsy that we would normally get from her hat!

Last edited:
I thought that Eugenie looked lovely but that was probably because the colour looks wonderful on her. While I wasn't a fan of the jacket, I think it was only worn as a cover to wear inside the church. When she took it off she looked totally different . . . but I wish we had a photo of the back of the dress that 'needed covering'. Not to forget the shoes, they looked delightful.

Her sunglasses provided the hint of whimsy that we would normally get from her hat!

Not sure about the back, but you can see in a photo or two, that there are cut outs in the side of the dress. It is likely why she chose a jacket over it for the church ceremony.

Pretty, edgy dress but very understandable why she had a jacket over it for the church part of the wedding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom