Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 11: October 2018 - July 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love both the hat and the coat. So very well chosen. I just wish the fit were as exquisite as her taste is. And that's my personal taste, I know.

She has a great eye for well-detailed fashion.

I agree, I live the idea of the entire ensemble was beautifully put together. Unfortunately an awful lot of elegant and beautifully styled and executed meet their Waterloo when the woman sits, as Beatrice did driving from The Lodge and sitting in Church.

Just going by the one photo posted on this thread, I don’t think the fit is good. I like the colour, but it’s a little fussy for my taste.

Beatrice looks gorgeous during the Easter service and I adore the pink embroidery. Reminds me of springtime cherry blossoms against a bright sky.

Eugenie looked lovely in Mayfair today, April 27, wearing an AllSaints dress:

** Full view **

I don't find that flattering at all.

LaRae

I quite like it but don't find it particularly flattering on her at the same time. Strange. I think "bump watch" might start in the near future.

It makes her look dumpy and heavy...and she's not....not sure what's going on.

LaRae

It makes her look dumpy and heavy...and she's not....not sure what's going on.

LaRae

It’s hard to tell what the dress really looks like. The jacket is not part of an ensemble really, and those shoes look wretched with the length of the dress.

I agree that the dress makes Eugenie look quite frumpy. It looks like it would be nice in theory on the hanger, but when worn it doesn't do her many favours.

I think the problem lies mainly with the shoes.

Each piece of clothing is fine but not together. The grey jacket would be better with jeans or sports pants, the dress needs a nice coat. The shoes may be okay but simple dress flats without laces would be better. She may be walking a long way or uneven terrain that would make heels unsafe, hence the flats. Unfortunately I would rather see a better hair doo....either all down with a soft curl or if pulled back, not so messy. But one thing I love, is her beautiful smile and sparkling eyes...well that’s two things.

I like casual Eugenie. I think her specific taste shines through and that's one of my main measures of women and their style.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad she isn't doing that heavy eyebrow look anymore. She has great natural brows.

All in all, a lovely look for her. She always looks good in a sleek streamlined style.

Agreed. It's a really good outfit. A statement coat over a simple LBD is always a good choice and the heels are fantastic.

What a fantastic outfit! She looks great.

Fantastic, agreed streamline looks best on her :flowers:

Gorgeous color statement coat. Simple black dress. Great combo.

Yes, the sleeker line is the way to go for her. The coat is a gorgeous colour, but perhaps combined with the black dress this is more of a winter look.

Yes, the sleeker line is the way to go for her. The coat is a gorgeous colour, but perhaps combined with the black dress this is more of a winter look.

Just like its not just for funerals, black is not just a 'winter color'. The LBD is a good choice for an evening out any season.

I was reflecting on the combination of the two not just the black.

I love the colors on her...the skirt is a little short but the long red over-coat balances it out. Nice look really.

LaRae

Eugenie's outfit seems a little child-like for me - a bit too cutsey, but she looks nice nevertheless.

I love Bea's blue dress, but it needs lining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom