Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 6: May 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Bea managed to get the front pages without being insulted for her outer appeareance!

You must have skipped the comments section.

I didn't. It was brutal. She can't help her physical appearance, although her outfit was a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen in a number of places.

You must have skipped the comments section.
It seems she can't win
gHeCg4SFhoQQBycgEhIgJwcQh4IJBjRzQTZdYlJVBgmHBQoxaAAEBAARFzdYCgWFDFArAHV1AgIPtRMNKUkMgxQkcAN1dnZ1dMXHARZROVyCH2pOtcrVxnUjOi04gm9uxLXY4scLCB1Mgk9THgLWydgEAXJkZoISNe3JyHT7AvIYjmgQBOTFgAf9EiZ8AMBcm4F3injZUMGBwn4OKmwYEaKJEUEs0gQYwMFiQgccBgTI8kOLD0FCqIyZEM7WgwoAdsEIs+WDIApszjS4EMFUnVQXGoAxwYMEhUEMeriwIGJBgAALRFhQYWKHlV+ERK2ZgQADBgQhvhC54upQJSQdGMosiSNjiJJPk+4kKpEBBYoMJSLlHWwoEAA7

I'm not so sure about the potential for wardrobe malfunctions with that dress. Well, not wardrobe malfunctions of the embarrassing kind. For starters, the fabric seems quite heavy and unlikely to flop or blow up. Secondly, one of the shots showed she was wearing a solid black bra or some sort of bra-cup arrangement that seemed to cover up that area, and I suspect she was equally well covered everywhere else, too.

I stopped reading those comments a long time ago. Those people are just awful. I thought Bea looked fantastic!

Bravo Ma'am..

She looks SENSATIONAL !

I suspect Beatrice's clothing and accessories spend must be amongst the highest in the BRF, after HM.

Really? What about Catherine?

IMO, with Catherine, there is usually a good mix of high street and designer. Also, Catherine does reuse her clothing quite a lot, current pregnancy excepted. When photographed, I have rarely seen Beatrice reuse her clothes.

Bea looked great. I especially love her hair and make-up.

Her style can be hit and miss, but when she gets it right she can look amazing.

IMO, with Catherine, there is usually a good mix of high street and designer. Also, Catherine does reuse her clothing quite a lot, current pregnancy excepted. When photographed, I have rarely seen Beatrice reuse her clothes.

I agree.
Catherine recycles more than any of the other royal ladies, imo (with the possible exception of Anne, who seems to hang on to her garments forever).

I think Eugenie recycles more than Beatrice, who rarely is photographed in the same thing twice.

The DM readership buy it for the bile it spouts, and then reflect it back [in their comments, and in their lives].
There is no more poisonous newspaper in Britain [and thats saying something]!

Maybe they are loaners. She might even be getting paid to wear them.

Certainly a distinctive look from Beatrice . Not sure I like the dramatic makeup but I guess the look she is going for requires striking make up too.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Beatrice's outfit makes me want to reach for the aspirin. :ermm:

I love Beatrice's skirt, but two patterns shouldn't be worn together. Eugenie is playing safe with black.

Both Beatrice's skirt and top are fine but not together. Very few people can pull off multi patterned outfits. Eugenie looks okay,as you say Lumutqueen, a safe (boring)choice.

I love Beatrice's skirt, but two patterns shouldn't be worn together. Eugenie is playing safe with black.

Too safe, imo.
What a boring outfit! Nothing to add a little interest.

Eugenie's outfit is nothing special. I like Beatrice's - I like "clashing" patterns and I think the green suits her with her hair.

Beatrice's taste in clothes is getting worse as she gets older. She is in her mid-20s now and should have sorted out some sort of understanding of how to wear clothes. That sort of mistake is one a teenager would make.

Eugenie looks good in that outfit.

Beatrice's outfit hurts my eyes. The shades of blue are nice, but not together. Same for patterns.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I thought she was wearing greens not blues.

Is this another one of those 'what colour is this dress'?

I think it's a green/blue mix, turquoise in a way.

I thought Beatrice's outfit was kinda cute - from the comments I was bracing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom