Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 9: June 2017 - March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 9 of the thread for Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 8: June 2016 - June 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

:previous:

She wore that lovely dress before last summer during the Harper's Bazaar shooting:

** Pic **

Princess Beatrice was pictured out and about in New York City yesterday, June 14, wearing a black blouse and skirt:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Eugenie looked lovely in her floral dress. Happy to see again :flowers:

Beatrice looks nice enough in casual look. I actually like her sneakers and purple socks.

Eugenies' look seems a bit informal for such an event to me.

LaRae

They both look lovely today. I love what I see of the embroidery :flowers:

I love Beatrice boater hat. A real hat never goes wrong for me :)

LaRae

I agree. Eugenie's hat is way more dressy than the clothing. I also think that sleeves or at least tiny cap sleeves look far better on her than the sleeveless garments, which come off as matronly.

Beatrice's dress looks very pretty. I also like her boater hat and I think the jaunty positioning of it is flattering.

Beatrice and Eugenie at Trooping the Colour today, June 17, both looked lovely:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Both outfits are stunning! And very summery. I love Beatrice boat hat, hated the other one actually! Ha.

Eugenie's does look less informal than others put I think she's upped the anti with the hat.

Agree that Eugenia hat and dress don't go together and that sleeves would have been better

I also agree that Eugenie's hat and dress don't really work well together. Her dress seems more like an informal, party dress whereas her hat is more formal. Beatrice's outfit seems a little frumpy to me, I can imagine HM wearing it. Nice colours though.

:previous: Since we can't see the full effect, I am going to say they both look delightful. Their skirts could be straight and short or long, or they could be full and short or long. We really don't know, a pattern picture gives no real idea how something works in reality.

LaRae
I'm wondering if maybe Eugenie planned to wear a jacket or bolero over the dress but it was just too hot, so she left it off. :sun:

I don't know...seems very casual and the hat doesn't really work with the dress either.

LaRae

I like what I can see of both princesses' outfits and hats, especially Beatrice's jacket.

The both look gorgeous. Love their hats.

Beatrice looks fine, but Eugenia looks top heavy in that dress. Her hat is nice, though.

One of the rare times that Beatrice looks better than Eugenie. That dress is unfortunate for Eugenie. If she is going to wear volume like that it needs to be more structured...and her top needs to be fitted correctly...perhaps some more foundation support too.

LaRae

something is definitly wring with Euginie's dress:eek:

:previous: Well, maybe a tad less then so very.

I love the hat and I get yelled at when I discuss my very American taste in underpinnings, so I am not going there. ;). But the hat was odd when seen dead on because it looked not shaped to the head at all - very flat. And the style of the dress generally looks good on Eugenie. So good choices in theory?

The flower work on Eugenie's dress was outstanding. Nothing I would wear and too long in the sleeve, but perfect for Ascot, I thought. Really very, very pretty! Glad they were both attending and hopeful that we will see them again this week.

Eugenie's taste is awful - but that is nothing unusual. Her dress is, as I now expect from her, at least one size too small. She needs to actually look at herself in the mirror before leaving the house.

Beatrice - occasionally she nails it and this is one of those rare occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom