Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 7: April 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France

Welcome to Part 7 of the thread for Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 6: May 2014 - April 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Uhm, the whole outifit, while not bad per se, does not convince me... the skirt and top mark certain parts of Eugenie's body in a not flattering way!

I like the colours and material and the general idea of the outfit, but the way the top drapes is rather strange to say the least.

Eugenie attended the "For the Love of Cinema" Gala during the Tribeca Film Festival in New York City on April 16, wearing a white and silver dress. It's a fresh look, the colours suit her:

** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous: Yes, I don't like how the dress falls on her knees but it is a good look for her!:flowers:

She looks very pretty here IMO I like this style and the colour says summer which I think all of the Northern Hemispere are awaiting ...

I like the outfit- but I don't like how the chest region looks- how it makes it look.

Actually I believe a proper fitting bra would have changed the look. And, maybe an iron to parts of the skirt.

Actually I believe a proper fitting bra would have changed the look. And, maybe an iron to parts of the skirt.

We have been warned off the "better fitting bra" topic several time on other forums. FYI. :eek:

I infinitely prefer candid photographs to these self-conscious "posed" ones...

Eugenie attended the "For the Love of Cinema" Gala during the Tribeca Film Festival in New York City on April 16, wearing a white and silver dress. It's a fresh look, the colours suit her:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Would like better if it was a little longer, and did not have the puffball skirt. But like it.

I don't think Eugenie's latest outfit is awful, I like it and it suits her, but I do agree that the fitting around the chest area is a bit unfortunate. Her hair looks good, I think she's had it cut as it looks different to me.

Pretty average monochrome outfit, the skirt's nice though. I can never pull off anything with a zip in the front.

Perhaps Beatrice to consider a career in the luxury industry- on the commercial or PR side.

I like the dress and jacket combination. I'm not crazy about the hat, and the colour of it didn't make sense to me until I saw the shoes.:flowers:

:previous: No, that hat seemed like an odd choice till my eyes got down to the shoes, and then I was delighted because the shoes link to the hat and also the dress because of the chrome tips. I like to see shoes that are co-ordinated with the outfit and these matched both elements. I think the belt is also of a tawny colour that ties through to the hat and shoes, too.

:previous: I thought she looked great. It's been a while since I have seen her so "put together". Her last outing was ruined by not having her hair done.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/04/22/20/27DDD02E00000578-3051087-image-m-51_1429730086624.jpg

Versus

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/28/18/2927575F00000578-3101206-image-a-14_1432833033044.jpg

Now as we see, that does not necessarily mean an updo, although she can rock one, but at least she sees the necessity to keep it off her face and out of the way. However, tucking it behind her ears, while effective, is not really elegant. I would like to see more hair inspiration, generally speaking.

Her hat reminded me of William and Catherine's wedding. I liked it better than William and Catherine's wedding. I wish she had worn it to the wedding.

I'm not a fan of the dress as there's too much going on IMO, but I do like the hat.

:previous:Not to my liking, mind you that goes for a lot of the outfits on show at this wedding. The saying " more money than sense" comes to mind.

I agree nice dress but little longer is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom