Crown Princess Victoria's Accessories: April 2007 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

azile

Nobility
City
Vancouver
Country
Canada
Welcome to a discussion of Victoria's accessories!

thumbs down on the white feather on her head, during the state visit to Denmark.

I liked the feathered headband/hat, thought it looked quite chic on Victoria. She shined, so lovely, throughout the state visit to Denmark.

Very cute heels! Love the silver and golden ones especially.

The silver heels are fabulous. The cream heels look like shoes an elderly woman would wear. The blue heels are beautiful, and the first pair of black heels were very nice.

I see that Her_Majesty loved the hat so much that she changed her avatar.:flowers:

Also,

I love the brown shoes she recently wore.

ANP Beeldbank

I LOVE the bronze shoes and I LOVE THAT HAT!! :ROFLMAO:

Crown Princess Victoria´s shoes yesterday evening at Stockholm Junior Water Prize Award Ceremony
Agencia Prisma

LadyFinn, thanks for the pic, those shoes (and the dress) are gorgeous!!!!! I wish she had painted her toenails!!

Crown princess Victoria had a lovely purse yesterday at the Polar Music Award Ceremony
Gifle
And these shoes
IBL Bildbyrå

I think she looks the loveliest I have seen in those last photos LadyFinn thanks for posting. The dress is a wonderful colour for her and not too short or long she looks young and fresh.

I really like the shoes! Very nice! I liked the complete outfitt! Res looks fabulous on her.

Victoria looks stunning, the color is perfect, the cut is wonderful on her and her hair actually has a style to it! I wish we could see more of this look. Wonderful!!!!

Victoria´s shoes last week:
Svensk Damtidning
She like many other ladies has the same kind of shoes in different colours.

Crown princess Victoria had a lovely purse yesterday at the Polar Music Award Ceremony
Gifle
And these shoes
IBL Bildbyrå

I do not like this outfit at all. Too baggy and busy and although the purse is very nice it is too small for everything else that went on with the outfit.

I agree that the purse is too small, Odette. I think a lovely clutch bag would have looked smarter.

Make that a lovely Simple clutch, Please!

I agree that the purse is too small, Odette. I think a lovely clutch bag would have looked smarter.

Thank you. Somehow the less is always more as far as I am concerned. (JMHO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom