Princess Stephanie's Fashion and Style: October 2003 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A simple but smart look for Stephanie - I like the pattern of the material peeping out at the top. The bag gives a pop of colour. A hat would have been nice but she hasn't worn a hat for years...

Simple and professional. Other then the red bag, nothing exciting or memorable. Nice pop of pattern beneath.

I don't know but doesn't feel like it fits the day. More business then national day celebration. I think the lack of hat compared to the other women is perhaps putting me off.

I'm really liking Stephanie's elegant appearances lately. Today is no exception. She looks so serious when she's not smiling though!

This is quite good for Princess Stephanie and her hair looks really nice ,looks like it got a well deserved cut.

i need that bag lool
i think she looks fine very well dressed for the evnt she is attending

She's been doing the red and black thing quite a lot recently and it looks good. Love the bag and her hair is in nice condition.

She looks lovely. And at least for once hair made properly. Cudos

Yes that hairstyle is too severe but I don't think Stephanie is preoccupied with her appearance these days. I still find it hard to associate the glamorous, fashion conscious young Stephanie with the woman we see today - not a criticism, just an observation about how people's priorities and interests can change remarkably as they get older.

Princess Stephanie lovely in black and white at the opening of the Circus Festival in Monaco yesterday evening, January 18:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Very nice - love the jacket and the contrast of black and white. Best of all is that she always looks so relaxed and happy to be there.

A lovely polished look from Stephanie - I like how her hair is styled and she seems to have added some layers (now if only she would introduce some lowlights.) Yes she looks very happy, but the circus festival is her "baby" she always looks happy and fully involved at the various events.

Stephanie at the third show of the circus festival yesterday, January 20, wearing a black suit combined with a red top:

And today, January 21, attending show number 4 in the afternoon:

** Full view **

Last edited:
She seems to have found a style that works for her - practical but elegant. She's looking good in these outings.

As always posts speculating about (cosmetic) surgeries have been removed according to the TRF rules. Please refrain from continuing such speculations - thank you!

Princess Stephanie at the awards gala of the circus festival yesterday, January 23, wearing a black jumpsuit and a white coat:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Last edited:

A casual look for Princess Stephanie at the photo call for the New Generation Festival in Monaco today, February 1:

All I can say about all the above images .. is OH Dear ...

She must have borrowed the shoes from her recent trip to the circus,a casual look on Stephanie indeed ;)

A first glimpse at Princess Stephanie's look at the New Generation Festival in Monaco yesterday, February 3, looks like a nice coat for her:

** Pic **

Loved the check coat, but way too much black for this fun event.

Princess Stephanie recycling the coat she wore on February 4 while inaugurating the 70th anniversary exhibition for the Monegasque Red Cross in Monaco yesterday, February 13:

** Full view **

Stephanie at the launch of the 28th "Rallye Aicha Des Gazelles Du Maroc" in Monaco today, March 17:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom