Princess Stephanie's Fashion and Style: October 2003 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my God...... sleeping trousers and 3x too big shirt???
A horrible miss
BYe Bine

She looks fine for a hot day in the south of France where everybody else is similarly casual and doing some sort of exercise. It's not high fashion but it doesn't seem to be that sort of event.

She looks fine for a hot day in the south of France where everybody else is similarly casual and doing some sort of exercise. It's not high fashion but it doesn't seem to be that sort of event.

:previous:
The event is at a residential facility she helped found for people living with AIDS. My impression is that she is quite involved with the organization, and given its small size (25-30 residents), that means she probably truly knows everyone there. She was likely attending more in her capacity as part of the regular group of supporters rather than as a Fancy Royal Visitor Making An Appearance.

The event is at a residential facility she helped found for people living with AIDS. My impression is that she is quite involved with the organization, and given its small size (25-30 residents), that means she probably truly knows everyone there. She was likely attending more in her capacity as part of the regular group of supporters rather than as a Fancy Royal Visitor Making An Appearance.
Exactly - I think she goes there when there aren't public events as well so it's just like popping in to see friends. I don't love the outfit but I think it's fine for the occasion.

It' Stephanie... What else can be said??? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Princess Stephanie at the Expo 2017 in Kazakhstan this weekend, wearing a blue and white summer dress - nice print, but a bit short:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Yes its nice but a tad too short and Princess Stephanie needs a hairstylist badly as the scrunchie ponytail look was cute 30 years ago!

Stephanie in black and white (and once again with that ponytail ;)) at another Expo event last weekend:

** Upper part **

Terrible! ? But it's accounted for by the theme of the party. The evening was dedicated to the 80s, so she got it right....including these protective sleeves..:D

Good Lord this is bad even by Princess Stéphanie's standards and I won't
dare comment on Camille's outfit either.

Last edited:
That was ...those pics are really terrible.

LaRae

(..)
I think they got the tacky 80s look spot on - Stephanie should know, she was there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes me cringe to think of some of the "fashions" back then. Worse, we all gleefully wore them. Ah, ignorance really is bliss. :D

God. Where is the lovely beautiful girl we use to know in the eighties. She is completely abandoned. Always kind, but no radiance, nothing. And why these white roots in her hair ? From a distance she looks like if she was bald.
Nice clothes, but the whole appearance is good for a afternoon in the supermarket plus coffee after.
Never better groomed, never a hairdo, nothing.
I don't understand

Looks like Princess Stephanie wore the same pants and shoes both days but just changed her top,I don't think she gives two hoots about clothes and will throw anything on she can find.

God. Where is the lovely beautiful girl we use to know in the eighties. She is completely abandoned. Always kind, but no radiance, nothing. And why these white roots in her hair ? From a distance she looks like if she was bald.
Nice clothes, but the whole appearance is good for a afternoon in the supermarket plus coffee after.
Never better groomed, never a hairdo, nothing.
I don't understand

Where is that girl indeed. Just revisited some pics of her in the 80s -so fashion aware. I hope she is well and happy but I don't really believe the 'I don't care about how I look anymore'.

Stephanie long ago stopped paying attention to fashion . I think it was about the time she began with her circus life. She doesn't look great but this is how she is comfortable.

Princess Stephanie looking lovely at a gala dinner celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Ecoute Cancer Réconfort" in Monaco on November 8:

** Pic **

A lovely photo. The red blouse help lifts this. A shame that she continues to indulge a love for a darker skin complexion as it isn't doing her any favours.

Princess Stephanie in red and black at the gift distribution as part of the Monaco National Day celebrations today, November 18:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Stephanie looks great and in general she's been looking much better lately. As I always say, you can't go wrong with red and black. It's a colour combination that almost everyone seems to get right.

I like Stephanie's hair as she has it here - I hope she doesn't pull it back in a scrunchie tomorrow as she sometimes does.

One of her best appearances in a very long time and no hair tied up in one of her trademark srunchies!

Agree it is one of her most elegant appearances. If she had worn the right hat, she probably would have been the best dressed of the three .

Stephanie looks like a District Nurse in that undistinguished overcoat..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom