Princess Stephanie's Fashion and Style: October 2003 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is somewhat "overbronzed" - she'd better make sure nobody mistakes her for a bronze statue.

Well I mean she at least ahs the body for it but is it a bit young and yes she's overtanned and well as someone else very wisely pointed out very Stephanie. Her outfits at Albert's wedding were all very nicely chosen and she really was the better dressed in ther sister stacks. That was a good surprise as I do tend to hold my breath before reading the what Stephanie wore thread.

Well I mean she at least ahs the body for it but is it a bit young and yes she's overtanned and well as someone else very wisely pointed out very Stephanie. Her outfits at Albert's wedding were all very nicely chosen and she really was the better dressed in ther sister stacks. That was a good surprise as I do tend to hold my breath before reading the what Stephanie wore thread.

Agree! For once she choose perfectly. I have not seen such an elegant Stephanie.... since she was 18 years old. The Paul Belmondo period.

It's almost as if she is like a phoenix arising from its ashes.
I wonder what caused it ?

She is somewhat "overbronzed" - she'd better make sure nobody mistakes her for a bronze statue.

What a mean statement............. she's stunning and her tan fits her totally. It's a bit of her trademark. No bronze statue here, just a statuesque 46-year-old woman.

Princess Stephanie at the 63rd Red Cross Ball in Monaco on August 5, 2011, wearing a long evening dress
with spaghetti straps. I like both the colour and the fabric and the fact that she does not wear one of
those short dresses she often prefers :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Far better dressed than her sister and her sister-in-law, she's looking quite nice here - the style is not very remarkable and a bit too girlish for her IMHO, but the dress appears to be well made, its understated cream color suits her, and it doesn't produce any of the garish effects which seem to dominate the other ladies' outfits on this occasion.

Last edited:
For me far better dressed than her sister and given that we talk about Stephanie on Red Cross Ball day, she looks great. I find the bust too nightgown-ish but the colour & quality of the dress is very nice.

Duke of Marmalade I agree with you again :)
I don't have a problem with Steph's "Empire"-style gown at all.

More than that, her winning smile and almost palpable warmth says:
"I'm Stephanie!"

On August 4, Princess Stephanie received a cheque of 100.700 Euro for Fight Aids Monaco from
Cristina Noghès Menio, President of the Association of Friends of the New National Museum of
Monaco. The Association of Friends of the New National Museum had made the charitable donation
on the occasion of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene's wedding and the couple had decided to
donate it to the Fight Aids organization. Therefore Prince Albert was present as well at the handover
in the gardens of the Princely Palace.

** Pic **

Princess Stephanie at the 63rd Red Cross Ball in Monaco on August 5, 2011, wearing a long evening dress
with spaghetti straps. I like both the colour and the fabric and the fact that she does not wear one of
those short dresses she often prefers :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Very nice dress, very suitable. Bravo;)

for once she looks better than her sister

for once she looks better than her sister

I agree with you on that. Stephanie's gown is prettier than Caroline's. The print and colour of Caroline's gown is horrible.:eek:

Princess Stephanie and daughter Pauline attended the award ceremony of the 10th International
Youth Festival-Contest of the Circus Arts in Moscow, Russia, September 6, 2011.

Great to see them there - both looked lovely!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Stephanie at the gala celebrating the 30th anniversary of the Princess Grace
theatre in Monaco, October 3, 2011, wearing a black sequin dress.

I like the fabric, the straps are a bit strange.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Thanks for the pics. In these pictures she looks like she's got broad shoulders just like Princess Charlene.:lol:

Stephanie's shoulders are broad but not a broad as Charlene's, and Stephanie's a little more balance in the hip area.

She looks lovely here, very flattering dress.

I quite like this dress - the sequin material is very attractive. I would have loved some flashy jewellery too, but I guess this might not hav esuited the occasion. ( Much prefer Stephanie's choice of outfit to Caroline's - as I did for the Red Cross Ball).

Princess Stéphanie's style has improved considerably over the past couple of years; I find it quite noticeable that she is frequently dressed in more appropriate and even more formal outfits than her sister on the occasions which they attend jointly.

Princess Stephanie today, November 17, at one of the ceremonies where presents are handed
out prior to the National Day. It could have looked so good, if she had done something else
with her hair...

Yes I do agree. The suit is very smart but her hair needed to be done properly to compliment the outfit.

Great outfit. But Stephanie's hair are boring. But at least she's got long hair this time.

Princess Stephanie has attended another event yesterday, this time wearing a nice dress in black and white
(and with her favourite length ;)).

** Pic **

Princess Stephanie at the National Day in Monaco on November 19, wearing a coat dress in a great
colour and fabric. Would have been perfect if she combined it with a large matching hat, but she
hasn't done that since years..;)

Last edited:
I totaly agree Iceflower. This is a very elegant look for Stephanie - I prefer it to Caroline's (once again). However, I really wish she would lighten the tan/ consider adding some highlights to her hair. I'm sure a softer look would suit her .

What a nice jacket. Was mama Grace an inspiration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom