Princess Stephanie's Fashion and Style: October 2003 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeans seem a bit too casual (black trousers would've been better), but Stephanie looks nice nevertheless.

:previous: Stephanie looks gorgeous in red. It's a colour that most royal women can rock.

Red is lovely color wich looks nice on everyone on Stephanie too:)

She is pretty in this picture. And Patrick Demsey very handsome

Last edited:
Stephanie looks classically minimalist in this ensemble and seems to be one of the few who can wear white trousers with elegance while the white seems to give the blue/grey shell top an added depth of colour.

I prefered her light coloured outfit at the Motor museum in Monaco,todays looked like something from she salvaged from the 80's and threw it on.

Stephanie's first look is great; I agree that she looks pretty. I'm not as enthused by her second look though - the colours are quite dull IMO and the whole outfit gives off an unironed vibe.

Princess Stephanie at the "Test in the city ... by night!" event in Monaco on June 15, wearing flower print pants and a white top:

** Full view **

Princess Stephanie in a nice summer dress at the 8th anniversary celebration for the Maison de Vie (House of Life) this week - minus the backpack and with different shoes, it would have looked even better ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Yes it's an okay dress but it's hard to see why Stephanie continues to have a fashion thread. Thankfully, she appears to have lost any interest in this type of thing. We occasionally get a glimpse of the former fashionista but this isn't such an occasion. But it's still lovely to see her out and about.

Princess Stephanie in a nice (though a bit short) flower print skirt at the signing ceremony of the Paris Declaration to eradicate HIV infections yesterday, July 7:

** Upper part **

Stephanie's look seems far too young for her. I'd expect Pauline or Camille to wear it; but not their mother. Her hair also seems pulled back too harshly for my taste.

Stephanie's look seems far too young for her. I'd expect Pauline or Camille to wear it; but not their mother. Her hair also seems pulled back too harshly for my taste.
Agree with all. It is centuries now that Stephanie seems have given up to any fashion sense and she seems to ignore the existence of a type of professional called 'a hair dresser'. Imagine that in the eighties Stephanie, out of being an absolute beauty she also has been modelling and also she had created her own swimwear line called "Pool position", performing also catwalk presentations. All this is now forgotten and at each appearance Stéphanie looks like if simply jump out of bed, put an elastic scratch at her hair, pick a piece of fabric just to cover herself and went out. This is Stéphanie's fashion for the last 20 years. Of course if she is happy I'm ok with this. But fashionwise... No no no

Only parts of the dress can be seen, but from that, it looks like a nice choice for Stephanie: she attended a reception given by the Ambassador of France to Monaco, on the occasion of the French National Day:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Oh dear, is she emulating part of the uniform of the carabiners?

Princess Stephanie in a black and white summer dress during a ceremony at the courtyard of the Princely Palace today, September 17:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Her footwear is way too casual and spoils the overall look.

So she puts on an okayish dress (a bit beachy really) then scrunches her hair back as if she's popping to the shops, whacks on her scruffy espadrilles and wears her usual "I'd rather be anywhere but here" expression.

Tell you what, Steph - if it really is that much of a hardship, don't bother.

I agree about the footwear but the summer dress is quite good for the normally 80's vintage wardrobe of Princess Stephanie!

So the male royals are wearing suits and Stephanie is wearing jeans. Perhaps she's not participating in the hospitality.

Princess Stephanie looks out of place in her casual jeans and white blouse whilst everyone else are wearing suits but she wears what she wants .

IMO Stephanie has always chosen to flout expectations and then is unhappy when people respond to her unconventional behavior. She only seems happy around the circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom