Princess Stephanie's Fashion and Style: October 2003 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
16 Jul 2010 - 2010 Annual FightAIDS Monaco Gala Press Conference - Dinner

Outfit Detail Back

:eek:

Stephanie has a nice figure, but she does a lot of exercizing (swimming) and she became too "voluminous" in muscles. Same that Charlene. I do not like these kind of bodies being too "nude" and IMO it is the same error than both Stephanie and CW are doing. Too much nude skin!!! It is not classy.

Its a cute dress but really its not age appropriate IMO.

It looks like something Charlotte, Pauline or Camille should wear.

And its a shame that the sun has prematurely aged Stephanie. She is an attractive woman.

Not to be mean, but you can see pictures of Princess Brigitta at Victoria's wedding and think....this is Stephanie in 20 years And Madeline in 30!

And its a shame that the sun has prematurely aged Stephanie. She is an attractive woman.

Not to be mean, but you can see pictures of Princess Brigitta at Victoria's wedding and think....this is Stephanie in 20 years And Madeline in 30!

You're right, but that's not only the sun - add cigarettes and drinks.

16 Jul 2010 - 2010 Annual FightAIDS Monaco Gala Press Conference - Dinner Outfit Detail Back:eek:

Princess Stephanie's figure looks good in her sundress. I don't think the dress is appropriate for a press conference/dinner as a Princess of Monaco. If the outfit was less reveling the princess would have been stunning.

In the detail photo Princess Stephanie really isn't aging well in her face. She is in her mid forties and she looks almost sixty! I don't think drinking did this, but smoking, sun, and heredity. She looks like she takes care of her body, I hope she can do something for her beautiful face.:ermm:

Too bad Stephanie already has a blush of Brigitta.
Madeleine's on her way there too if she doesn't stop smoking.

You're right, but that's not only the sun - add cigarettes and drinks.

Drinks?
I know too much drinks are bad on the body, but I wasn't aware it messes up the look of the face.
Unless you mean dehydration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drinks?
I know too much drinks are bad on the body, but I wasn't aware it messes up the look of the face.
Unless you mean dehydration.

Too much drinks can do something with your skin, it makes it more dry and blotchy and some people start to look turgid after a while (but I'm speaking of heavy drinking here). Of course the skin ages faster, too. I always shudder when I see pictures of Senator Kennedy's ex-wife Joan (though she may have had some plastic surgeries and botox as well).

I think the point is that drinking does dehydrate you and for those whose tend to drink at lot (which I don't think is the case with Stephanie) and smoke and tan ALOT they age prematurely.

Again, I have not heard any concerns about Stephanie's drinking but I will say that the excessive tanning is not a good look. She is a beautiful woman with a great shape.

If one bothers to look for information outside of this sugary board, (s)he will understand what we're trying to say here. Monaco is not exactly a holy place and the Grimaldis are known for their extreme habits. Habits that have proudly been passed on to the new Casiraghi generation. These things have been reported by the international press for decades.

Excessive tanning, yes this is definitely one of the factors. Combined with the other habits, we can all realise the reason why Stephanie looks so aged nowdays. The result is really bad, I see no beauty nor a great shape here. Unless we're not looking at the same photos.;)

It looks like she exercises a lot and keeps her body in good shape.
If she would have layed off the tanning she could look ten years younger!!!

If so, she clearly doesn't mind not wearing haute couture :)

Good for her if she doesn't let anyone dictate what she wears.

Oh my goodness! :ohmy: She's really busting out, literally!!

Poor Princess Stephanie. She loses her footing either with her heels or trane. I hope her breast stay in place in her gown. I really like her but this gown does not flatter her figure or seems comfortable to wear.:ermm:

Rubber, stapled together.

It looks awful, and Stephanie looks so over-tanned it's un real.

The dress looks like tinfoil.

OMG!!! Am I the only one who's wondering if maybe she's had a jab of silicone???

I've got a lot of words for that dress, but none of them really good words. So, let me take my cue from denise and say "OH MY GOODNESS!!"

This is Stephanie. She has always overdone her look. She could have been elegant, but she has chosen to be tawdry.

Not sure if Stephanie chose to dress trashy to make Charlene look better. Probably not because we all know that she is different what is not bad in general but this look is just sad.

She looks like an old Barbarella going back on her spaceship after the ball, back to Planet Boob.

I don't know what to say... :ohmy:

Whoever designed Princess Stephanie's dress should be banned from Monaco.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Why?
Whoever designed the dress, was just selling a dress.
Stephanie should know what looks good on her and what doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom