Princess Stephanie's Fashion and Style: October 2003 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like her best with blonde hair, she looks stunning with her hair up, and longer. When her hair is shorter she looks older, especially when it's dark. I really like most of the evening gowns she wears on the first page of this thead,the simpler the better, like the black glittery one or the white one she wears with her hair pulled back and glittery stuff in her hair. She looks better older, than she she did when she was young in the '80s.

I like some of the evening gowns she wore a few years ago though. The white dress and the black one and then the black and white one are all good dresses.

Pics 18.4.2009

Spring holidays for Steph and her kids ?

Princess Stephanie of Monaco, daughters Pauline, Camille
and son Louis relaxing in Mauritius, April 18, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 5 **

Pics of Princess Stephanie today in Monaco in belga picture

Thank you, FILIPA! Stephanie visited mothers and their new-born
babies at the Princess Grace hospital in Monaco, celebrating Monaco's
Mother's Day, June 17, 2009.

That's always such a nice event, I guess Steph enjoyed it a lot ?

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

She has the best legs! but i don't know about the dress she wore at the Gala. I mean, it's a nice dress but i'm not sure if its appropiate for her. She certainly can show her legs but i don't know...

I loved both the dress & the shoes.I'm not sure if I like seeing them on Stephanie,though.I believe they would look better on a younger woman,that's all.

I like Princess Stephanie's dress she wore at the Gala and I also love her black shoes. She got a great legs! I think the dress is not appropiate for her age. It looks like she wanted to look young.

The evening gown Stephanie wore to this year's Red Cross Ball seems vaguely familiar to me. Has she worn it before, or something similar? I'd do the checking myself but I'm on a computer with many blockages.....

:previous: She really was beautiful in her prime.

In my opinion she looked better with blond hair
I do agree that her current colour would benefit from a few lighter shades. The latest posting from queenofthe light reminds me how striking Stephanie could look in her earlier years. Her figure is still pretty amazing nonetheless.

She looks so beautiful and healthy.That baby blue makes her glow.She should have taken more care of her skin!

Her skirt is short but she sure has the legs for it. Lucky lady!

I have never thought Stephanie ha dany stlye nor great taste in clothing choices... she was a really sweet looking little girl but hasn't really lined up to that promise .... I think she should probably give up smoking and stay out of the sun and her look could be less harsh.IMO

Stephanie always come's across as a nice person , but I have never really been keen on her dress sense , either a bit to short, or not a great material or two frilly for my taste .

Birthday pictures made available on 26 January 2010 show Princess
Stephanie of Monaco posing for photographs in Monaco, 19 January
2010. Princess Stephanie of Monaco celebrates her 45th birthday on
01 February.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga **

Whether we like or not that dress (i personally do:p-maybe not for this occasion)
Stephanie is drop dead gorgeous and has a fantastic body to support everything she wears...:)

She does have a fantastic figure for her age!

Stephanie's figure still appears 'athletic' and in perfect shape. It is not a bad dress, but far too short for her age and the occasion, IMHO.

These dresses are appropriate for young girls with slim model-like figure. The sandals are appropriate for nobody, I fear... :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom