Princess Stephanie's Fashion and Style: October 2003 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the sexy but Beautiful androdynous look was in the 80's and Steph sure had it. But I've also noticed that her face has somewhat changed too the bone structure,facial muscle structure,age,eyebrows?? Maybe I don't know? She just got alot more femminine looking as she got older.

Stephanie's features softened because her skin is sagging. It wears much better on her than Caroline.
Both are still beautiful (they have Grace's Kelly genes which age well) but Stephanie is steering away from the harsh tan and having her hair cut in less severe styles which also contributes to her new 'gentler' look.

Ann

Suonymona said:
Stephanie's features softened because her skin is sagging. It wears much better on her than Caroline.
Both are still beautiful (they have Grace's Kelly genes which age well) but Stephanie is steering away from the harsh tan and having her hair cut in less severe styles which also contributes to her new 'gentler' look.

Ann
Yeah thats maybe it.:rolleyes: :confused: :) But she still gets tans all the time. A tan looks really good and healthy and beautiful. You said it wears much better on Caroline I don't think because she doesen't look any younger than her age either, she looks like anywhere between 47 to 50. They both look their age pretty much defintley.;) :) I like it how they keep their not trying to look younger than what they are. You see their wisdom and understnading,experience in their face that way and also in the expression in their eyes.:) I like it better like that.:)

De La Cruza said:
Yeah thats maybe it.:rolleyes: :confused: :) But she still gets tans all the time. A tan looks really good and healthy and beautiful. You said it wears much better on Caroline I don't think because she doesen't look any younger than her age either, she looks like anywhere between 47 to 50. They both look their age pretty much defintley.;) :) I like it how they keep their not trying to look younger than what they are. You see their wisdom and understnading,experience in their face that way and also in the expression in their eyes.:) I like it better like that.:)

she said it wore on steph much better than caro.

Taken just a few months ago posted by Sebastian.

t978fb.jpg

that picture is a really good one of steph!

must say I really dont like her dress sense for gala's ,
I like her better when she is casual dressed, she always looks uncomfortable dressed up . ( well thats what I think)

Pics 3.12.2007

Princess Stephanie signed a Laurent Perrier Champagne (a 6 liters
bottle 'Mathusalem) in benefit of her association Fights Aids Monaco.
It has been sold 3 000 euros. 3 December 2007

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 *

Pics 24.1.2008

Great new pics of Steph :flowers:

Founder President of Fightaids, Princess Stephanie of Monaco, attends
the opening session of HIV+Monaco conference, In Monaco, on January
24, 2008. The conference with GPN (Global Network of People Living with
HIV/AIDS, ) and UNAIDS, brings together many organizations to focus
efforts in the area and will take place until January 26.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

I liked her best at the end of the 90's when she had half long dark hair (around the time she was dating Yves Lefur). Or around Pauline's birth, her hair was longer and lighter and she had a fringe.
She has really beautiful legs
I don't like her dress sense though, it looks kind of cheap to me. That's also because she's covered with tattoo's.
I think she dresses too young for her age nowadays.

Pics 6.3.2008

Nice new pics of Steph :flowers:

Princess Stephanie of Monaco poses in front of the poster (representing
Serge Gainsbourg, a famous french singer) which announces a concert
to the benefit of her association battling HIV "Fight Aids", March 6, 2008:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Here are some pics of Steph and Albert at the dinner following
the Fight Aids Gala honoring late French musician Serge Gainsbourg,
at the Grimaldi Forum and some of Steph performing on stage during
the rehearsals for that show ?

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

Thanks for keeping us updated Seb and Radker :flowers:

Indeed, Charlene was there, I'm not yet sure about Albert:

Princess Stephanie and Charlene Wittstock at the Charity Gala
"Fight aids Monaco" in the Sporting Club of Monaco. Monte Carlo,
MONACO - 25/07/08

** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

Pics 1.12.2008

Princess Stephanie, president of Fight AIDS Monaco and UNAIDS special representative
and Prince Albert II of Monaco pose beside photographs sold in auctions to Fight AIDS
Monaco association to mark World AIDS Day on December 1, 2008 in Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Pics 14.2.2008

Monaco, December 14th - Princess Stephanie hands out red cross
presents to residents of the Otto fundation.

Pics 10.2.2009

Princess Stephanie playing tennis with Christophe Pinna
(not seen in these pics) February 10, 2009 in Moncao.

I guess we'll see more pics of that soon as the pics with
her sports partner will surely be used for the other story again ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

For someone in a position to have easy access to all sorts of beauty treatments, I'm always surprised by how coarse Stephanie's hair is in photos, even when photographed in formal events that one would assume extra efforts were made in grooming. One would have to go back to her late teens to fine nice photos of her hair looking great and natural. It all seems over processed for most of the last twenty years.

For someone in a position to have easy access to all sorts of beauty treatments, I'm always surprised by how coarse Stephanie's hair is in photos, even when photographed in formal events that one would assume extra efforts were made in grooming. One would have to go back to her late teens to fine nice photos of her hair looking great and natural. It all seems over processed for most of the last twenty years.
I agree totally with you and I would like to add ,she dresses very bad,she has a bad taste,she is not classic nor elegant:nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom