Princess Stephanie's Fashion and Style: October 2003 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I did :p Mmmm too bad u didn't like this one as much as the other, but maybe I'll use the "old" one some day again lol

Thats how I like her the most. The rasta-style is sexy on her.:p

Attachments

• beach.JPG
    beach.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,941
Is it really the rasta-style you like most on that pic?! :p

I don't think she looks 'old'. It's normal I'd say that a 40 year old woman looks like a 40 year old woman and not like a 23 year old. I don't like it if women of that age ( e.g. Sharon Stone ) look like a 23 year old whn in reality they're already over 40. I think the few wrinkles in Steph's face fit very well and they make her look 'real' and authentic. She's kept this girlie-smile though which goes very well with her eyes....and above all she kept her very young mentalities...:)

Attachments

• 20.JPG
    20.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 442
Im sorry to say this but i think she looks rough all the time
she has a great body but the clothes she wears are really tight and tarty looking
but she does come across as a nice person but with bad clothes sense

Well, it's all a question of taste, sm1939.
Most of us here love her the way she is
and I think that won't change even in
30 years - when she's reeeeaaally old ;)

I like light brownhair on her and think that the blackhair makes her looking older.

michelle said:
I don't think she looks 'old'. It's normal I'd say that a 40 year old woman looks like a 40 year old woman and not like a 23 year old. I don't like it if women of that age ( e.g. Sharon Stone ) look like a 23 year old whn in reality they're already over 40. I think the few wrinkles in Steph's face fit very well and they make her look 'real' and authentic. She's kept this girlie-smile though which goes very well with her eyes....and above all she kept her very young mentalities...:)

I agree with Michelle. I don't think Steph has done anything surgically, except to remove a tattoo. :) She looks great for her age, and besides, 40 is not old!
I have friends who are younger than 40, but have prominent wrinkles already. Steph has good genes. She just doesn't make a lot of fuss about her appearance.

Stephanie's always look great to me and exotic. I think he should lighten her hair abit to give her a softer look and get contacts. Those glasses don't do anything for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love those 3 pics of Steph, she's lovely! Can't decide which among the 3 pics I like best, they're all good!

Thanks, Radker!

Hey

I think she looks gorgeous with long hair and she has a beauty face that with long hair looks awesome :D

I like Steph with that short haircut very much, think it looks sweet.
But I can't wait 'till her hair has grown back long ... I love hair with long hair.

has she been to a ball recently
were she wore a gala outfit

The red cross Ball 2005:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her style now. She looks fantastic. The clothes are cool, really cool.

making a statement

i think she's making a statement by not using makeup to cover up her age. caroline wears very thick makeup so you can't see all the lines in her face. it's like she's saying this is how i look if you don't like it you can f*** off.

hsieh said:
i think she's making a statement by not using makeup to cover up her age. caroline wears very thick makeup so you can't see all the lines in her face. it's like she's saying this is how i look if you don't like it you can f*** off.

I think Caroline needs to look more "polished" than Stephanie on a regular basis because of her duties - Stephanie has time to be more relaxed; but, when she's called upon for public duty, she looks polished. There are plenty of pictures of both on their down time - shopping, etc - when neither is made up, and they look GREAT !! They prove that you can age gracefully!:p

I agree with you, girls. The princesses both look fab. They're not 20 anymore and they're not trying to hide that fact. I like that.

Me too. I like both for that. You know they can affford all the cosmetic procedues these days like botox, laser, chemical peel, microdermabrasion,crystalpeel , plastic surgery a face lifts. But it looks like they don't do it but I like that because they're saying these lines and wrinkles and sagging skin are the wisdom I have learned through the years, this is my knoweledge and understanding now . I'm glad to have this on my face cause it shows my widom now what I learned.

Our always beautiful Steph through the years...

kb7rib.jpg
kb7rqq.jpg
kb7rzn.jpg
kb7s7o.jpg

(HOLA)

I just wish she would stop dyeing her hair so dark !!
must say at the moment her hair is a much softer colour . so hopefully
she will stick with it.

She looks even older than her sister

Very sweet and beautiful ...not old , Ladies...no, no - not old ...just beautiful 41 years old !

( :confused: ....me asking myself why I'm doing this :confused: ;) :p )

t7gahe.jpg

(dealine press)

sebastian said:
Very sweet and beautiful ...not old , Ladies...no, no - not old ...just beautiful 41 years old !

( :confused: ....me asking myself why I'm doing this :confused: ;) :p )

(dealine press)

:D:D:D Great little bro .....what a champ you are :rolleyes::p ....

I love the fact that Stephanie has thinned out and shaped her eyebrows much better starting in the mid 90's. Before they like in the 80's through th early 90's they looked really shaggy and not good. I mean you can have thich eyebrows but look very nice and shaped and not shaggy. But thin eyebrows with a soft upper arch suit her better becuase her face is square and sharp,angular,pointy, somewhat boyish alot more when she was younger. The eyebrows hse has now enhances and makes her features look more soft and rounder,rounder less boyish and so on.........

Last edited:
Steph is not the only victim to the bushy 80's brow. That was the in thing then -- look at Brooke Shields, Madonna, and other celebs during that era.

Also, Steph's androgynous beauty (both masculine and feminine) was celebrated in the 80's (look at the fashion models then with their dark, brooding looks and shoulder pads). And the bushy brows enhanced that look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom