The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-31-2017, 02:11 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

With the middle parting gone, the look is much nicer. But apart from the colour the dress looks cheap and flimsy, especially the bottom part. Nude shoes and clutch is the wrong choice with the fuchsia colour.

Old 05-31-2017, 05:00 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

The colour of Sofia's dress is gorgeous. I like how she has colour combined her shoes and clutch, too.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 05-31-2017, 05:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Another cheap and ill-fitting dress. The color is pretty and her hair looks nice but that's about it.
Old 05-31-2017, 05:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Great color for her..not crazy about the style or how it fits her.
Old 05-31-2017, 06:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Sofia looking good in pink at a merit ceremony at Sophiahemmet College in Stockholm today, May 31 - a strong, fresh look:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Close up **
<Quite beautiful !!!! Nice c olour
Old 05-31-2017, 08:44 PM
Heir Apparent

It does look cheap and ill fitting to me too. A slip and stockings would have helped it.
Old 05-31-2017, 11:04 PM
Majesty

Fantastic color. And her hair looks wonderful

But ill fitting. Again looks like instead if maternity simply bought larger sizes and shows. Unfortunately makes it look cheap. She'd do better with actual maternity. If she is buying clothes, might as well maternity. Not like she will wear it again anyways. Unless another pregnancy.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:24 AM
Nobility

This is such a vibrant and gorgeous color for brunette. Even though the dress's sleeves were too long for Sofia and the material wrinkly, I'd say that this was one of Sofia's best looks.

BTW: This dress reminded me of this one Victoria has worn:
http://www.kungahuset.se/images/200....gahuset.se.jpg
(at first I thought its the same but the sleeves are quite different).
Old 06-01-2017, 05:45 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Lovely color and great dress. Nice to see her hair pulled up. I don't like the pumps, they are too pale, looks like she isn't wearing any pumps, I don't like that look.
Old 06-01-2017, 06:08 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-Anne View Post
This is such a vibrant and gorgeous color for brunette. Even though the dress's sleeves were too long for Sofia and the material wrinkly, I'd say that this was one of Sofia's best looks.

Actually it might be the same with wrist band removed,
Old 06-01-2017, 06:57 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess maggie View Post
Actually it might be the same with wrist band removed,
I did some search and turns out that both dresses are by Greta Stockholm. Sofia wear newer version of the dress, called "Emmie" while Victoria's was older version, "Mariana". And its not definitely cheap dress: its made of 100% fine silk and costs 3695 SEK (€376 / $423).
Old 06-01-2017, 11:15 PM
Majesty

Not a newer version. They are two different models. They look similar becayse it's the style of the designer. You go to her sight, all of her dresses seem very similar. The silk, the tied waist, and such.

I prefer the cuffs on Victoria's. Sofias looks cheap because it's too large. That the down side of buying regular clothes in bigger sizes. They look messy as they only fit right in the belly. You buy maternity clothes, they are made to fit all.
Old 06-09-2017, 05:43 PM
Majesty

On June 9, 2017, Princess Sofia attended the Sophiahemmet's 2017 graduation ceremony and presentation of brooches at Stockholm City Hall.

http://i.imgur.com/KraqySm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iUXrPyF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/aT72U7h.jpg
Old 06-09-2017, 11:24 PM
Majesty

Nice color

But coat makes it look boxy, and the pushed up sleeves ruins a professional look. Also looks like it had been shoved in a drawer or suitcase. It's not the basic wrinkle you get when you sit.
Old 06-10-2017, 01:23 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-Anne View Post

I think it IS the same.... just the wristband removed.
The colour looks phantastic on her --- and I REALLY like the idea of sharing maternity dresses within the family!
BYe Bine
Old 06-10-2017, 02:50 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bine221 View Post
I think it IS the same.... just the wristband removed.
The colour looks phantastic on her --- and I REALLY like the idea of sharing maternity dresses within the family!
BYe Bine
Sofia's dress is not the same Victoria wore in the photo published in March 2016 (and taken in the fall 2015). Sofia's dress is Emmie dress from spring 2017 collection. The Emmie dress is at "New arrivals" at Greta website.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUxAeSOAdwM/
https://gretastockholm.com/Shop/newarrivals/

About yesterday's outfit, the colour was nice. But the material of the outfit makes it very unflattering.
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010060...97077687903133
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010060...97077687903133
Old 06-10-2017, 05:14 AM
Majesty

Nice colour and really nice colour but, to be honest, if a dress isn't lined and you don't wear that old-fashioned standby, a petticoat, dresses don't tend to hang well and cling where you least want them to.
Old 06-10-2017, 05:40 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

I dont like the fabric of the dress, it doesn't look like it falls nicely. I love the color of the outfit and the look. I wish she wore a nice statement necklace or long chain.
Old 06-10-2017, 06:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Gorgeous outfit.... great colour !
Old 06-10-2017, 07:59 AM
Nobility

Its very pretty color but I agree with previous comments about the quality of the fabric. The dress was shorter from the front, wrinkled from sitting down, so overall look wasn't as pretty as it could have been. I quite liked her hair like this.

Tags
princess sofia, princess sofia fashion, princess sofia maternity wear, princess sofia pregnancy style, princess sofia style, royal fashion