The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-23-2017, 07:18 PM
Serene Highness

(..)
I do love this gown on Sofia. The color is gorgeous. The cut is perfect. I'd love to see her in it with her hair worn up.

Old 03-23-2017, 07:21 PM
Gentry

She looks gorgeous in red

Old 03-23-2017, 07:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Gorgeous !!!! Beautiful couple !!!!
Old 03-23-2017, 09:01 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by G÷mdNatt View Post
. . . . .I do love this gown on Sofia. The color is gorgeous. The cut is perfect. I'd love to see her in it with her hair worn up.
I agree, this time Sophia has knocked it for a six. That particular shade of red really does something special for her, not to mention she even rocks the small steel cut tiara better than Victoria despite the centre part.
Old 03-23-2017, 10:17 PM
Majesty

She looks gorgeous

This is her best evening look. The color is absolutely stunning and the style suits her beautifully.

Not my favorite tiara, but it actually looks great here. I do wish she had a necklace on her bare neck.

Her hair looks lovely. I usually dont like loose haor for a tiara but it works here. She had it loose with thus tiara at the nobels but this is such a vast improvement. The style works better.

Honestly if she is going to do these styles, this tiara suits her. The tiara has a headband feel to it, and it suits her hair style,

(..)
Old 03-23-2017, 10:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Lovely red on her but needs a necklace. I have been wondering if she was pregnant for the last few weeks, very chesty and loose blouses.
Old 03-24-2017, 06:20 AM
Heir Apparent

I hadn't even thought of pregnancy as the reason for some of her ummm..dowdy/matronly looks lately.

LaRae
Old 03-24-2017, 09:48 AM
Aristocracy

Like that awful green star trek gown. (..)
Old 03-24-2017, 05:13 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Sofia looks breathtaking. That shade of red is gorgeous and I love her tiara too; it's nice and simple.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 03-24-2017, 05:57 PM
Aristocracy

I have never found her to be a 'beautiful' woman, let alone breathtaking. The red gown is a 'best' evening gown for her.
Old 03-24-2017, 06:33 PM
Heir Apparent

I have never found her to be beautiful nor breathtaking either. But this gown is lovely on her and the color is nice. One of her better looks. :)
Old 03-24-2017, 07:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

The style of the red dress is not that new, very common, but I LOVE it! Very beautiful. Sometimes you don't need something over the top to look nice. I also think that she looks good with less jewel because the winner is definitely the dress.
Old 03-25-2017, 04:00 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daenerys Targaryen View Post
I have never found her to be a 'beautiful' woman, let alone breathtaking. The red gown is a 'best' evening gown for her.
When I posted about that (again, I presume you are referring to my post here) I meant that the gown makes her appear as breathtaking. In general, I would say that she is quite attractive but not particularly beautiful (without wanting to sound harsh). But sometimes wearing certain things can help enhance appearances.

Old 03-25-2017, 09:08 PM
Aristocracy

Sure, I agree.
Old 03-25-2017, 10:11 PM
Heir Apparent

This thread is about the fashion choices she chooses and nothing else
Old 03-26-2017, 03:42 AM
Administrator

Let us please get back to the topic of this thread - which is indeed about fashion choices and nothing else. Thank you!
Old 03-26-2017, 01:28 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frelinghighness View Post
This thread is about the fashion choices she chooses and nothing else
As a regular contributor to the fashion threads; I'm well aware of that. I was just responding to a previous poster who bought this up in response to a post of mine. I'm not the kind of person who would willingly discuss the appearance of royals negatively, and I did mention in my post that I wasn't intending to be harsh. I like Sofia, and admire how well she has fit in to the SRF. I wouldn't be malicious (not that I'm accusing you of saying that I am).

But, yes, as iceflower said; let's move on.

Old 03-26-2017, 11:54 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Sofia looked really nice in the red gown and the style of the gown and the fullness of the skirt is great on her. Her hair was styled perfectly for the open back. I think the length of the gown can be taken up just a few cm though.
Old 03-27-2017, 07:20 AM
Majesty

Yeah, Sofia looked really nice in that evening gown. Actually, one of the few times the dress and /or hairstyle hasn't looked uneven.
Old 05-08-2017, 08:18 AM
Majesty

Princess Sofia attended today at the Friends World Anti-Bullying Forum

http://www.svenskdam.se/wp-content/u...ofia-8-ibl.jpg
http://www.svenskdam.se/wp-content/u...sofia2-ibl.jpg

Tags
princess sofia, princess sofia fashion, princess sofia maternity wear, princess sofia pregnancy style, princess sofia style, royal fashion