Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 4: November 2018 - March 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 4 of the thread for Princess Sofia's Fashion and Style!

You can find the previous thread here.

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Princess Sofia in a Ida Sjöstedt dress at a charity dinner in aid of Project Playground yesterday, November 22 (thanks to LadyFinn!):

** Upper part ** Dress **

The lace on Sofia's coat is a bit much for me with the fur, though she looks lovely nevertheless.

The lace on Sofia's coat is a bit much for me with the fur, though she looks lovely nevertheless.

I think there is also lace or net on the snood on her bun? Or maybe that's just the light?

Why do designers do so many things on one coat - lace, fur, topstitching, belt with double buckles and big buttons.

Coco had a rule about this.

I think the coats shape is very nice and it looks warm. I dislike the thick black tights for adults, especially worn with heels

I think the coats shape is very nice and it looks warm. I dislike the thick black tights for adults, especially worn with heels

There are times warmth is more important than fashion. Thick tights can be needed in the winter time when wearing a skirt or dress.:flowers:

Princess Sofia with a nice, simple top and black pants on the new portrait released for her 34th birthday today:

** Photo **

Princess Sofia with a nice, simple top and black pants on the new portrait released for her 34th birthday today:

** Photo **
Lovely picture, but I wonder about Sofia sitting on an airvent.
Cabbage for dinner?

:previous: Ecacly my first thought. I think the photog was enthralled with the texture/shadow lines. But they should have thought twice about it.

One of the most odd environments for a royal to have their picture taken!

Yes, the pose plus the vent is something that invites comment--and not in a good way. Aside from that, Sofia looks lovely. I'm so glad that she has mostly stopped parting her hair in the exact middle of her head, the off centre part is much more flattering.

Christmas Dinner season has started and Swedish Christmas is very cabbage heavy...

I like the pose it suits the casual outfit :flowers:

But the vent us just bizarre. And now I have cabbage rolls stuck in my head :lol:

This is a big nope for me. It’s too tight. Too much with the sleeves and the choker, which looks cheap (even though, I know it isn’t).

I don't like the puff sleeves, and the dress should be more loose from the hips down. Somehow this too looks outdated just like Victoria's dress. Really disappointing night dress-wise from the Swedish ladies, I'm missing Madeleine.

The red gown is a tad too tight and the pearl choker does nothing for it either so a bit of a miss tnight.

A hot mess, a lot of styles and nothing works together. As usual it shows that Sofia obviously uses a different hairdresser (or none at all) than the other SRF ladies.

Love the color and the idea of the dress...but the fit is off.

LaRae

I love the colour of Sofia's dress and the design; though the fitting is indeed rather off and it seems like it's a couple of sizes too tight for her, making it rather unflattering on her.

A hot mess, a lot of styles and nothing works together. As usual it shows that Sofia obviously uses a different hairdresser (or none at all) than the other SRF ladies.
Yes I wondered about that. She has a very poor hairdresser. My mom is hairdresser and when she saw Sofia updoo she said she done it herself, looks sloppy, unfinished. Quite a difference from the neat, stunning updoos that Victoria usual has for this event.

Oh honey... No... NO

There is SO MUCH going on. I get that she was going for statesque, but man.. No. The hairstyle does not support the tiara whatsoever. Genuinely one of the worst tiara hairstyles I have ever seen. They couldn't even line up the tiara with her hairline!

The idea of the Galadriel/Arwen sleeves are fun, but why the puffy upper part?

The choker is too busy and the glitter clutch ain't matching either.

I would ALMOST prefer one of her shitty prom dresses she wore on her first few go's.

Great colour - otherwise a bit tight and not loving the sleeves. None of the Swedish women looked great today unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom