Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 4: November 2018 - March 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very beautiful romantic style dress for Sofia last night. Both days was elegant but yesterday more.

Sofia's pink skirt is gorgeous and I love how she's mixed it with an otherwise darker coloured outfit.

Nice to see Sofia recycling the dress she wore at Polar Music Prize in 2018. But she ruined her look with that horrible hairdo.

This dress really looks good on her. Very flattering. Nice shade of green.

That shade of green looks gorgeous on Sofia and compliments her skin tone nicely.

Sofia in Cape Town , South Africa, for her Project Playground, on February 24:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Sofia at Crown Princess Victoria's birthday concert today, wearing a Andiata Sinne dress:

** Full view **

Last edited:
The Princess looked lovely and summery for the birthday concert :previous:

Love the dress! What a beautiful princess!

The style is great on her and the color alone is great. :flowers:

But something about the combination of the color and the print, kind of reminds me of toile upholstery or bedding.

Unfortunately I think the slight gathering in the high waisted dress made it look like a maternity dress.

Princess Sofia in Max Mara attended a Project Playground fundraising event yesterday, September 17:

** Full view **

Nice black dress. It's a typical LBD even though it's long but, if she put her hair up and wore appropriate jewellery it would be elegantly formal. I like it. She wears black well.

Nice blouse and hand bag, don't care much for the top of the pants, the waistline make it look bulky. But both look very nice.

Earlier today for a a meeting with the Global Child Forum Princess Sofia wore a knitted sweater of By Malina:

** Pic **

Look is a total miss for me.

The high waisted pants, the wide legged pant, the weird waist of the pants which look draw string with a belt over it. Nothing good.

The top is nice enough. But unfortunately the look is just one monotone blob of a non-descript blue and white. There just is nothing to stand out at all.

Princess Sophia looks very pretty in the mint green pant outfit. I wish I could see more of the red militia dress (?) she wore at the Global Children Forum.

I like the idea of the mint green ensemble overall but it seems the fullness of the pants is achieved by two large pleats going under the belt and out the top where it sort of sticks out.

I am assuming there are two more in the the back. The folds of those pleats are open and with her trim waist it all looks bulky and bunched, so mu h so that it reigns the effect of the tucked in blouse.

I have to admit I would like to see more of her face too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom