Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 4: November 2018 - March 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of Sofia's coat; I don't like the colour combinations together and the stripes are a bit bulky to me, though she still looks nice.

The gown is ill tailored and looks horrible when she walks. And she should have chosen another pair of shoes.

Not a fan of this gown at all on Sofia, the shiny looking material makes it seem rather cheap to me and the shoes are a little much with the colour of the gown.

I normally really like Sofia's evening style but yikes. The print looks almost like a leopard (but in a green color scheme) and honestly reminds me of a top my mother has. I think the gown would have looked much better in a plain emerald green fabric, without the shine or leopard-esque spots

I normally really like Sofia's evening style but yikes. The print looks almost like a leopard (but in a green color scheme) and honestly reminds me of a top my mother has. I think the gown would have looked much better in a plain emerald green fabric, without the shine or leopard-esque spots

Every thing you said with the addition of the slashed sleeves are not good!

I love Princess Sofia's evening wear. It reminds me of the evening wear the Duchess of Cambridge wore in India.

Sorry but nothing redeeming about this dress. Awful shiny leopard print fabric, and badly tailored.

And the spearmints are back on her tiara. So much better with the diamonds or pearls, but I guess made sense with this dress. :sad:

I think its the shoes I usually love her gowns but there is just something not right here

Pss Sofia looks super slim in this sleek gown. I like that this dress is nicely fitted at the hips but it should have gradually widdened towards the hem or should have had a slit because then it would have allowed her more movement and the fabric wouldn't have streched out so tightly when she walked. Wrong choice of shoes.
I really like her makeup and hairstyle. Whoever took care of the makeup and hair did a wonderful job!

Last edited:
On the plus side, the color is very good on Sofia. That's all I've got.

I actually like this although not a fan of her shoes!

Also love her earrings and this form of her tiara!

LaRae

:previous: One more long mirror check walking, right? This is a "here come my feet!" choice. I do like her in green, though. And the tone on tone abstract whatever it is if fine. Lotsa shiny gets worn in this family.

Hugh Hefner smoking jacket, and Abba velvet bell-bottoms, quite the look :lol:

Princess Sofa attended a round table meeting at the Royal Palace today, November 20:

** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom