Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 3: March 2017 - November 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a very beautiful picture of the family. They look so relaxed. The boys are so adorable.

Sofia has certainly grown into the role of being the wife a royal prince of Sweden, she has not put a foot wrong since she married Carl. I love the look today, smart and cute for an outing in the park with hubby and son. What a very handsome family they are...

How very lovely that gown is on her, she looks just gorgeous except for the hair.....so in this day and age, women all love long stringy hair it seems, Princess Sofia is no different. Yet she does look beautiful with that handsome prince on her arm...Thanks Eya for the picture!

Reactions: eya
Great dress on her. Perfect color for her :flowers:

Just wish she had done something with that hair :sad:

Love the skirt part and the color..not sure about the bodice.

LaRae

The dress looked much better when she wore it at the King's dinner for the Nobel Laureates in December 2016.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

What's the difference? The occasion? That she wore the regalia?

At least you can give her points for recycling the dress, as you mentioned that in your post about this dress at the time.

And how nice that it looked better then than now, although it probably remains a "boring dress".

Her make-up this time looks much better.

Very elegant and a great color for her.

LaRae

A gorgeous pink dress for the colour. That soft shade suits her a lot.

The Princess looked lovely in her pink dress had forgotten we'd seen it before,don't like her hairstyle have grown to strongly dislike her parting!

:previous: But at least it is purposely styled at the sides so that we can see her earrings . . .

That headband is too juvenile for her (and makes me think of these bathroom headbands......).

I find the head band childish, and the band around the waist of her dress is awkward.

I think the headband would have been cute with an outfit that was less traditional.

It should be a cute outfit ...but it's just odd. The silver band is too wide or high up or something.

Rarely a fan of the headbands these ladies try to wear....if they were in their teens perhaps..but not mature ladies.

LaRae

Love the color and style on her...the blouse is okay. Would love if she did something different with her hair.

LaRae

A very nice professional style for Princess Sofia today!

A very nice, professional look. She looks really good in simple outfits. The collar of the blouse is interesting and just the right size, if it was any bigger, it might look ridiculous.

I also wish she did something to her hair, like tried some new hairstyles. I think half up, half down hairdos would suit her well and look more elegant than all down. Or stylish ponytails, I really like ponytails!

The severe flat center part doesn't really flatter her.

LaRae

the blouse is hideous. i wish she chose to part her hair differently. i also think shorter hair would suit better a woman of her age - a bit like kate did, she had long hair like sofia today and chopped it to shoulder-length.

I'm in minority here, I don't mind the center parting when her hair is properly styled otherwise and shiny and in good condition, or only the hair in front is center parted. Today that is not the case, her hair looks dry and messy. Not to mention that it hides the earrings and shortens her neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom