Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 3: March 2017 - November 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, best of the evening, the halter top and collar are hers as is this color

Princess Sofia at an audience for the organization Girl Effect at the Royal Palace today, July 5:

** Upper part **

Don't click on these links if you're at work or similar - some of the adds that comes up on the pages are..eh.. not all family friendly. Just so you know. The pictures of Sofia are okay though.

Ha...I love this. Very 90's indeed. It's always good to see royals having a bit of fun.

Oh my..not a fan of that nor the red shoe with it.

LaRae

Oh yes, what a cute summer dress, casual and pretty, and I love red shoes.....so I want those red shoes to add to my collection of red shoes. Sofia looks so happy and pretty today, just lovely.

:previous:
Oh Thank you Lady Finn, I like Victoria's dress also, in fact both are very pretty and something I would wear out. Guess it is the tiny floral print that really appeals to me and the colors.

Didn't like Victoria's version and I don't like Sofia's.

The pattern is too busy, especially when added with the ruffles on the dress. It looks dated.

Lovely on Sofia. Not particularly fond of the shoes. I think this is where Victoria went wrong. Her print was lovely, but the dress was just to "long" all over.

I like the print, happy to see it again! And it does look great when the dress is shorter and the neckline more open, just as I thought. Victoria and Sofia both picked shoes to match the colours that are not the most predominant on the dress, looks quite nice actually!

Even though I'm getting sick of all those ruffles, I also like Sofia's version of this dress much better - right length, with v-neckline, more flattering and youthful looking. Sofia's current hair color looks good with her complexion. Overall very good look from Sofia!

Here is a link to Sofia's shoes :flowers:

LUCY - Rebecca Björnsdotter

Thank you so very much, those are some really gorgeous shoes and yet the budget here will not allow for them, besides I no longer wear heels of any height as my feet won't take it. Flats are more my style these days and here I am searching for cute red flats just now.....need a new pair to add to my collection of red flats.....:lol::flowers:

Love the white top and the dress for interview is very pretty

Nothing special but still a nice look from Sofia. Great for a casual summer engagement (I presume the weather is cooling down in Sweden like it is here too, as Sofia is wearing jeans which she would not have been able to wear in the heat last month!).

Princess Sofia in white on a new family photo - her hair and makeup look really good here:

** Upper part **

A very beautiful family picture and yes, Sofia looks fabulous with her hair this way and the boys are getting so big now, and they will be heart breakers someday for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom