The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-17-2016, 10:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Although I don't like the Polar Music Prize dress, it would be a good choice for a beach party, but tonight it was a disappointment. This hairdo doesn't suit Sofia at all, her make up is not good and the earrings she has obviously borrowed from Victoria are too big to her tiny frame.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
I love the earrings. I have the same at my home.

I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 06-17-2016, 11:04 AM
Nobility

The whole look is a hit for me. Is it a dress or skirt and top? The color,the silver shoes and purse, the flowers are so complimentary. Makeup is different than her usual but I like it.
This white lacy/cut-out material seems so in vogue this season. The lady behind CP and Sofia on the red carpet was wearing a short dress with similar material and Victoria's dress at the christening was similar material.

Old 06-17-2016, 11:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Sofia's looks got a mixed review. I liked the make-up. Her hair wasn't really flattering as with her big forehear, that kind of style is tricky, but this time it worked better. The dress was a disaster.
Old 06-17-2016, 01:46 PM
Heir Apparent

I thought she looked lovely I like the earrings and the dress has a petticoat to just the perfect length I like her hair and the look seems very appropriate for the event
Old 06-19-2016, 02:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

Brilliant! Love what Sofia has done here. Outstanding! Great ensemble. Make-up, hair and jewels all perfect.

Love the detail one can see in the second picture. I'm in love with this dress.
Old 06-19-2016, 07:06 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I'm on the fence with Sofia's dress she wore to the Music Prize. One part of me loves it, though the other half of me still likes it, but thinks that it's too informal for the event (I agree with LadyFinn that it has quite a beachy vibe). Her silver shoes are wonderful though.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 06-19-2016, 08:00 PM
Serene Highness

I thought Sofia looked lovely. Her makeup was truly lovely.
Old 07-15-2016, 02:07 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

39th birthday

http://media.shootitlive.com/L8tLj2H...expressen/2310
http://media.shootitlive.com/0q9XgXe...expressen/2310
http://i.imgur.com/3c3jf9q.jpg

I love this dress & shoes but the hairstyle is totally horrible.
Old 07-15-2016, 02:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Something bother me to all look. I don't like it.
Old 07-15-2016, 02:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Mixed. I like parts of the dress but I don't like the black waist line. I don't know if it is sheer or just looks like it, but find it awkward. I also find the double bottom almost childish. But I do like the print, and the vertical detail of the top.

I like her jacket and shoes, but have to agree, don't like the hair.
Old 07-15-2016, 02:23 AM
Courtier

Like: black and white colors and eyelet design
Dislike: the top's cropped layer, ruffled hem, and hair
Neutral: shoes (sensible for grass but meh on the style)
Old 07-15-2016, 03:15 AM
Gentry

I'm also mixed about this look.
Part of me kinda like it (it def. shows off her back-in-shape-body) but yet I'm really bored with all those lacy dresses, so what was the point of adding yet another one to the mix. Especially a dress that shows that much skin at the back
Contrast flounced mini dress | Self-portrait | MATCHESFASHION.COM US
Old 07-15-2016, 03:32 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-Anne View Post
I'm also mixed about this look.
Part of me kinda like it (it def. shows off her back-in-shape-body) but yet I'm really bored with all those lacy dresses, so what was the point of adding yet another one to the mix. Especially a dress that shows that much skin at the back
Contrast flounced mini dress | Self-portrait | MATCHESFASHION.COM US
Oooh! That's what the cropped layer is for... I wondered why it wasn't longer and attached to the belt.
I'm leaning more towards dislike due to the uneven material and translucent effect.
Old 07-15-2016, 03:41 AM
Imperial Majesty

The dress would be ok to a informal dinner with some friends, but not at an official celebration of the crown princess's birthday out at a sports arena. It dress is too short and doesn't look very flattering on Sofia. Her hair looks terrible. And since it is a joyful occasion, it would be nice to see more colourful outfits, not always black on her outfit.
http://imageupper.com/s02/1/3/O14685627862164017_11.jpg

In 2014
In 2015
Old 07-15-2016, 07:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Hmmm...not sure what to think about this look....I want to like it...I don't think I do.

LaRae
Old 07-15-2016, 09:10 AM
Heir Apparent

The dress would have been fine had it been longer. And she really should quit wearing those sandal as they make her plumper and shorter.
Old 07-15-2016, 11:11 AM
Serene Highness

I liked the dress and shoes nothing over done I think it was fine for the event since it was not a formal event.
Old 07-15-2016, 01:24 PM
Heir Apparent

The dress is cute I love the shoes
Old 07-15-2016, 02:09 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The dress would be ok to a informal dinner with some friends, but not at an official celebration of the crown princess's birthday out at a sports arena.
Victorias birthday concert is both formal and informal. There has never been anything fancy about the dress code to these events, and I think that Sofias dress was totally appropriate. Not my personal favorite, but nothing wrong at all. I also think she chose practical shoes, considering that it's hard to walk on grass with high heels.
Old 07-15-2016, 06:16 PM
Majesty

an okay dress - nothing particularly exciting, but not bad either. i wish she had done something with the hair though.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all