Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 2: May 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the color abd style on her, she looks fantastic :flowers:

Only miss. Not big fan of earrings but overall loving tonight :)

It's a nice dress but an odd choice to a concert at a church, Stockholm Cathedral. And the dress should have been longer, she looks really uncomfortable when she sits. The earrings are a big mismatch, some small classic earrings would have suited better.
http://imageupper.com/s02/1/7/Z1482345830321410_3.jpg

About yesterday's dress at the formal gathering of the Swedish Academy, it would have looked better if the dress would have had sleeves and the dress was too long. Also yesterday she had chosen wrong kind of earrings.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016...arl_Philip_and_Chris_O-a-23_1482265812514.jpg

I love the purple gown Sofia wore last night. That particular shade looks gorgeous on her!

I like the shade of blue Sofia wore tonight, though I agree there's something awkward when she sits: but I don't think it's the length of the dress, but more so the design at the bottom where it overlaps (?).

I like the color of the dress, but agree the design at the bottom leaves much to desired. She gets so close to getting it just perfect but there's always that "but". She's getting there!

Love the color and the top....just not a fan of that bottom part.

LaRae

I actually liked the bottom, it adds some visual interest to an otherwise simple dress. But agreed, more length would be better, as it would be less awkward sitting.

I think she looked lovely in both the gown and the dress. The wrap skirt adds some interest to a plain dress.

The white blouse is nice and looks good on her. But you're right on the trousers. To wide and especially to long. The general idea is good. It could have been a very good outfit, if the trousers would have really fit her.

I don't see much fro the pic, but the look seems fine, and I especially like the rouches of the blouse.

Just looks sloppy.

LaRae

White blouse is a lovely style. But the pants are too wide and too long. She looks sloppy.

The black top I would need to see more. I am not a fan of what I see of the sleeves, seem odd.

A miss on both outfits for me. Sloppy is a good word to describe the first look and I agree with the other poster re the black top. She needs help to perfect her look me thinks...

hair piece is over the top for me/don't like it but sofia's overall look is very polished, like the outfit & accessories.

I hate the hair piece look. I like her dress.

LaRae

This dress is a big improvement over her usual. Mary has a similar awful hair thingy that she wore as a tiara at CG's last big birthday.

Besides the weird headpiece, Sofia looked very nice. That dress fit was great, the pumps and clutch were a perfect match and her hairdo was nice. A classic and elegant look.

Besides the weird headpiece, Sofia looked very nice. That dress fit was great, the pumps and clutch were a perfect match and her hairdo was nice. A classic and elegant look.

At first glance the hairpiece looked off but it has grown on me. Overall great look for Princess Sofia.

Neck down everything pretty and proper. The hair not so much, this coiffure does nothing for her face and the hairpiece I think is a little too much for the occasion.

Classic and elegant look. I'm undecided about that hairpiece...its gigant and it seems to require different kind of setting/hairstyle. But overall great look by Sofia.

The hair piece is not pretty, but the dress looks great on her. She looks lovely in white.

She looks always good in simple well-fitting clothes, this one makes no exception. I think she just needs to courageously try new hairstyles and different kind of hairpieces and jewels. Very nice!

Again beautiful simple gown, with nice little details. I just find that tiara very ugly, big and weird shaped, more like a crown, hopefully she doesn't wear it again anytime soon. But it's nice to see her wear the family jewels, hope she'll continue to try different tiaras. Overall I think she looked very beautiful today!

The idea is good but execution very bad, too shiny material, as so often with Sofia, the dress is too long and badly fitted.
Hair as usual with unflattering middle parting and it looks like lots of extensions have been used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom