Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 3: March 2017 - November 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 3 of the thread for Princess Sofia's Fashion and Style!

You can find the previous thread here.

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

That is a really pretty suit she is wearing, love the detail around the neckline and down the front. Different and stylish for her, she is a very pretty woman and she and Carl seem happy with their family.

This is a surprisingly good look on Sofia, the suit flatters her figure but allows for movement (such as picking up her children) the colour is warm and soft and really brings out the colour of her hair, eyes and skin. Her makeup is lovely and her hair, beautifully romantic.

Sofia in a nice Veronica Virta jacket and a dress/or skirt on the new official family photos:

** Full view ** svenskdam.se outfit information **

I am not a fan of the blouse on this ensemble but, if you are going to wear a high and structured neckline it is better to opt for a flattering updo that showcases the unique feature of the ensemble. With her hair down like this, it shortens the neckline and creates a cluttered effect.

Yeah I agree the hair is all wrong for this particular ensemble. There is so much going on with the top half already that the swept curled hair feels too much.

I want to like it...but the top is to fussy or something.

LaRae

Sorry but the top is not flattering. The neckline is too busy :sad:

Her hair actually looks lovely. Its just totally wrong for this look, with the fussy collar. I hope she tries the hair style again. So much better then the middle part she is so known for.

She really should stick to the simpler look from the photos with the boys. The style she looks so much better in.

I agree with others about the hair, it's wrong for this outfit.
The blouse is very unflattering.

Very lovely and soft hairstyle. Her current haircolor looks good; black hair were agening her and too dark for her complexion. But this polka dots top was all wrong - too shiny, fussy collar, and she seems to need better supporting bra. Yet, it pretty good appearance from her.

I do like Princess Sofia's style most of the time, but this is just horrible :-(

Sofia in a nice Veronica Virta jacket and a dress/or skirt on the new official family photos:

** Full view ** svenskdam.se outfit information **

Wow, do I like the styling, overall on this. I would not have picked this suit for her, because just looking at it, it seems frumpy/old. But on her and especially with the hair/baby/hubby I really like this for a family portrait.

She seems really happy these days.

And yes, the long skirt/dinner thing was a miss. I remember wearing these kinds of things back in the 80s. Not flattering then and not flattering now. JMO

I'm on the fence with the outfit Sofia wore at the Project Playground dinner. I like both pieces individually, but there's something clumsy looking about them together.

She looks so happy in the picture and I so love that sweater, it looks so comfortable and the color is fabulous on her. How long her hair is, darn ladies are wearing hair so long these days, what an upkeep in hair. It looks good on her and nice to see a soft pretty color also. In all a very pretty lady with a friend having lunch out.

For the visit to the Swedish Church she wore a dress from Viktoria Chan and for the interview her dress is from MQ's collaboration with Maria Westerlind.

The dress for,the wedding in Spain is not flattering. She is a busty young woman and most.likely nursing which generally increases,the bust size. This dress just accentuates things and does nothing for her. The print is way too big fir her also

Not a fan of that at all. Doesn't do anything for her. Except make her look a lot heavier than she is.

LaRae

Very unflattering and granny style. The MIL looks much more stylish at the age of 73.

I think the chan dress needed a v neck that neckline just made her chest appear bigger.

I think a thin belt to match one of the colors of the dress would have been a nice finish to the dress. I also think there might be a bit of baby weight that still needs to come off as she is a petite lady. In all Sofia is really working on a great style of clothing that is acceptable to being married to a royal prince. Both she, Carl and Queen Silva look very nice and happy together.

The print itself reminds me of a flight attendant's shirt...:ermm:

The shape of the dress is fine, but too loosely fitted, maybe she's still very conscious about her post-baby weight?

Also not a fan of the seam line on the waist, seems sloppy

A most unattractive style for her. How about something like a sheath with no waistline instead. The gathers at the waist make her look so big. If she wants a waistline, then a belt would have helped

Its not a good look. Length awkward, the print is meh on her :sad:

We have seen her in more tailored looks since the baby. There is definitely more flattering ways to hide baby weight if that is the reason. We have seen them on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom