Princess Michael of Kent's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely jacket and earrings. Not the best color for someone pale but PM looks beautiful as always

A nice look in black and white for Princess Michael in London yesterday, June 1:

** Full view **

And an elegant one today, June 2, at the second day of the Epsom Derby horse racing festival:

** Upper part ** Close up **

The outfits are lovely. It is nice to see Princess Michael opting for a more elegant updo. The Epsom Derby look is refined and elegantly fluid. A pale blue colour became her well. The pearl necklace is magnificent.

PM looks divine in her Epsom Derby outfit. It's a beautiful color and her pearl accessories are just stunning. The simplicity of the look just showcases her glorious hat and her hair is styled so well.

Princess Michael during the Diamond Jubilee Thames River Pageant on June 3, 2012 in London - an elegant and
at the same time practical look for a rainy and colder day:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

She certainly knew how to dress for a rainy, cold day on the river. She looked lovely; great hat and I love the picture of her with the camera. Nice anchor pin on her lapel also.

Last edited:
I love that lemony/beige colour of her coat and hat and she looks both cosy and elegant which isn't always easy to do. Some of the other Royal ladies today, including Catherine, seemed to have chosen a summery outfit and had no "plan B" for such a rainy day so they ended up looking freezing cold. Prince Michael also looked wonderful but I noticed that there wasn't any consistency with the Royal men today. Prince Michael and Prince Andrew, for example, wore order stars without sashes whilst others like the DOG wore full regalia.

Princess Michael at Trooping the Colour yesterday, June 16, wearing an outfit in white.
The hat reminds me of a cream tartlet or a toy turret.

** Pic **

Love everything about the outfit except that sailor's hat with the netting.

The hat is very awkward.

Last edited:
She always looks so elegant and I agree the Tof the C hat odd choice for her.

Princess Michael of Kent at Ladies Day during Royal Ascot on June 21, 2012. Dress and jacket are so nice on her,
but I think she ruined the looked with the hat, scarf and bag:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Close up **
You must be kidding - this is totally eccentric and most likely that's also what it's meant to be.
A mix of 'Madwoman of Chaillot' and the 'My Fair Lady' Ascot scene - the costume sketch rejected by Cecil Beaton though the minute he woke up sober the next morning.
Princess Michael is slowly but surely crossing the line and begins to dress beyond fashion - this look including the hilarious bag is all about 'Over the Top' personal style, IMHO.
Love it for sheer chutzpah.

It's been lovely seeing more of the Princess this year. And I think she's looked wonderful each time she has appeared. I loved the 80s look she did with the black and white frock. Today's silver was just divine too.

This ensemble is simple unfussy elegant. The tweed coat is reminiscent of the Chanel ones. I liked huge pearls the most.

Last edited:
Princess Michael looks magnificent.
I love the hat, which is quite different to the ones the Princess usually wears, and those pearls are breathtaking!

Last edited:
Love Day 4's outfit. Such a beautiful silver-gray and the coat's texture is really beautiful. Those pearls are also luscious and so is her handbag. She totally redeemed her ghastly ruffle and bow Day 3 outfit with today's look. And Prince Michael looks mighty dapper, I must say!

Last edited:
I love everything about her day 4 outfit the bag is so cute

Day 4 is lovely, great color for her and great pearls.
do feel she was going for the Cecil Beaton look the day before but could have achieved it with a plain dress

Princess Michael of Kent at Ladies Day during Royal Ascot on June 21, 2012. Dress and jacket are so nice on her,
but I think she ruined the looked with the hat, scarf and bag:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Close up **
I think it was al too much, a frilly dress matches a subtle hat and a over the top hat could go with a plainer dress and the scarf was without any connection whatever

Princess Michael at the unveiling of the Bomber Command Memorial in Green Park, London on June 28, 2012:

** Full view ** Upper part/Side view **

That hat is amazing with the accessories and so is her hair, but I don't like the jacket. It seems too big and long on her and the dress looks shapeless; also there's those deep housedress-like pockets on the jacket that always ruin the look for me.

Last edited:
Princess Michael today at Wimbledon.
- Upper part
- Close up

Love the jewellery Princess Michael chose, as well as the colour of the jacket, but what's with somewhat frumpy looking outfits she's been sporting lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom