Princess Michael of Kent's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, this is what I call an powerful picture. When was it taken?
These three are some of my favourites of Princess Michael - * picture 1 * picture 2 * picture 3 *
Pale blue and grey suit her very much.

I love this picture with the elephants ;) I think it was taken during the Safari 2007 in south africa. I have some more picture from this safari, but I'm not sure, where to post them. Maybe I should start a thread like "Old pictures of Prince and Princess of Kent"?

Princess Machael is great in any costume, dress and etc.:)
Her love of Fashion, sour out her momently!:flowers:

Marsel,
Thanks for sharing photos! :flowers:
Princess Michael's taste in fashion is mostly impeccable.
I love the way she pulls off Edwardian-style hats and huge piece of jewellery/jewllery with huge stones. Of course, there were bad fashion days. For instance, http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/77979925/Tim-Graham-Photo-Library. The whole ensemble looked very very awkward, especially the fury hat.

I like this pink coat very much,but only the pink coat,not the ensemble ,not the hat...

She is one elegant lady. Love love her clothes and jewels!

Marsel,
Thanks for sharing photos! :flowers:

You are most welcome. :flowers:
However, the credit for the pictures in my post goes to Dierna23: she provided them in her original post and I merely picked my favourites. :)

I love the way she pulls off Edwardian-style hats and huge piece of jewellery/jewllery with huge stones. Of course, there were bad fashion days. For instance, Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected. The whole ensemble looked very very awkward, especially the fury hat.

The ensemble is definitely not among her best choices. One the other hand, Princess Michael is probably the only woman in the world that would manage to look merely ‘awkward’ in that outfit. Every other Royal lady I know would look ridiculous. :D
Lovely coat though.

Last edited:

I think Princess Michael has made a good classic fashion choice, all the elements of her outfits are in order, nothing in this outfit is unnecessary.

Yes, this has been a very classic outfit, just perfect for these occasions; I mostly like her brooch.

Thanks dierna23. This is the look I never tire of. Basic suit, probably not new. Worn differently with a hat and incredible jewels(that brooch is one of my all time faves of PM)She looks elegant, and ladylike. Of course it doesn't hurt that she is so beautiful!!

This is so classic and thus,gorgeous!I loved the hue of the suit!The hat and the earrings are perfect and the brooch to die for(I'm not surprised it's one of your favorite brooches,Rubies)!!

It was an excellent appearance of Princess Michael. And in real she looks far more beautiful than pictures can show!

Overall, simply beautiful in everyway. Great color, texture, accessories, and jewelry. I particularly love the hat. My only criticisim is that the skirt looks too long. Maybe shorten 2-3 inches, and it would be perfect. The current skirt length makes her calves look thick.

Princess Michael looked appropriate. However, I think that a jacket does not fit a skirt properly.

:previous:

It is the same one. :flowers: I've seen this jacket before. I agree with Al_Bina. I think in combination with the skirt it makes her look taller than she is and she IS quite tall for a woman. :)

:previous:
Princess Michael's hairstyle is perfect. This type of updo suits much better than pony tails.

Agree again. :flowers: I love her hairdo, she can't look more regal than with this types of updos.

Well, I've never really followed threads concerning Princess Michael of Kent and have always had a vague image of her style. However, I've seen all these fantastic pictures today and have been reminded how vibrant and regal she looks. She has never tried to change her looks or style (needed to) and seems to have adapted current fashions and styles to her own taste. I think she looks amazing when her hair is swept up Edwardian style, wearing a ball-gown and huge pieces of jewellery. I shall keep a watch out for her more often on TRF!

She looks so regal with this hairdo and her beautiful pearls.I wish she didn't wear that jacket,it makes her look fat and we all know she's not!It has such an ugly cut!

I really am in love with everything from the waist up. I do not think the skirt goes with the jacket at all, and dislike the shoes. I would suggest gold or cream, wide legged silk pants and shoes to elongate the look....

Both suits are super chic!I loved the 1st beige clutch,but the 2nd hairdo.There's an excellent balance in all of her appearances.Princess Michael really knows how to combine clothes,shoes,jewels etc.

On the October 18th event, I love the dark suit with the diamond brooch- her hair & make up are stunning for this event!!! Im not sure how a pink evening bag works in the mix though....?

On the October 18th event, I love the dark suit with the diamond brooch- her hair & make up are stunning for this event!!! Im not sure how a pink evening bag works in the mix though....?

Actually,that tiny pink clutch made me laugh,it's just so girly :D

Princess Michael is never boring..sometimes in a perfect way , sometimes not.
I also admire her jewelry combinations specially the combination of 2 saphires clips with her beatiful pearl necklace she wore with a blue dress at Lord Frederik's weddding.

thanks for the pictures :flowers:
Both outfits are really nice. I like the white suit. The dark one is very elegant. I love the color, the brooch and hairdo (like always stunning).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom