Princess Michael of Kent's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Michael looked absolutely lovely attending the event alongside other British royals. I liked the airy summer hat and soft pastel colours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Michael today at Wimbledon.
- Upper part
- Close up

Love the jewellery Princess Michael chose, as well as the colour of the jacket, but what's with somewhat frumpy looking outfits she's been sporting lately?
Urrm, :whistling:maybe it has to do with the fact that she is close to 70...

You don't have to be frumpy due to your age....

LaRae

Urrm, :whistling:maybe it has to do with the fact that she is close to 70...

Indeed! ;)

BTW, most of the things the Princess has worn in the last weeks are about ten years old or older and yes, she appears to have lost weight in the last months/years, so they do not fit that well anymore. I remember an interview from last year where she said that she loves Victoria Beckham's fashion, but she feels too old and doesn't like the idea of dressing like a 30/40 year old woman. My guess is that she's trying to find a new style, but it wasn't great in the last months, particularly the hair is a mess IMO...

However, many new hats I've spotted. Loved the one at Epsom and the one she's worn to the unveiling of the memorial. AFAIK, Philip Treacy lends her hats.

I suppose no matter how old we are, it's always a matter of finding the right style and fashion that suits us at a particular age. When I lost a lot of weight in my 40s, I had to be careful to find the right kind of clothing that was age appropriate and still looked good according to my new figure. So things were hit and miss for me for awhile until I established a style I was comfortable with and looked good. If she's at this uncertain stage, I certainly empathize with her.

Last edited:
I really like that jacket on her; it's a beautiful color with an almost iredescent sheen to it.

You don't have to be frumpy due to your age....

LaRae
You definitly don't, but I admire her for not trying on her daughter's clothes, like some mums do. Each age has it's beauty and quality.

Really just gorgeous the birthdaay bash outfit the colours are stunning on her and I love the hair.

Princess Michael presented medals on day 10 of the London 2012 Paralympic Games at Aquatics Centre on September 8:

** Upper part **

Last edited:

Princess Michael of Kent at the closing ceremony of the London 2012 Paralympic Games at the Olympic Stadium in east London on September 9:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Princess Michael of Kent at the Luisa Beccaria Spring/Summer 2012 fashion show as part Milan Womenswear Fashion Week on September 22:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Princess Michael of Kent attended a memorial service for Alistair Vane-Tempest-Stewart, 9th Marquess of Londonderry at St Paul's Church, Knightsbridge on October 3:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Princess Michael of Kent attended The Asian Awards at Grosvenor House:

** Full view **

Last edited:
I agree she looks great the colour is very flattering and as usual class is the word.

She looks very nice for the occasion and can I just say that Prince Michael is always one of the, if not the, best dressed male at any occasion. So very regal looking.

The coupe looked regal as usual. Princess Michael's pearls are amazing.

She looks great . Camilla could take a page from Princess M both posture and underpinning wise.

Princess Michael of Kent at the VIP opening of The Serpentine Sackler Gallery & Autumn Exhibitions on September 25:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Princess Michael of Kent attended the collectors preview for PAD London at Berkeley Square Gardens on October 14:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Princess Michael of Kent at the Frieze Masters VIP Preview in Regent's Park on October 15:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Princess Michael of Kent at the Kent & Curwen Flagship Store Launch at Saville Row on November 6:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Princess Michael of Kent attended the annual Collars and Coats gala ball in aid of Battersea Dogs & Cats home at Battersea Evolution on November 7:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Princess Michael at the opening of the headquarters of SSAFA (Soldiers' and Sailors' Families Association) on November 8:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom