The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-23-2009, 11:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by agami.pearl View Post
thanks for the pictures
Both outfits are really nice. I like the white suit. The dark one is very elegant. I love the color, the brooch and hairdo (like always stunning).
Wow, I'm shocked, I actually think she looks very regal in both outfits. She can be a bit of a wild card sometimes with her fashion. Although, seeing her hair makes me wonder if she and Princess Anne go to the same stylist!!

Old 10-23-2009, 11:17 AM
Heir Apparent

I doubt that Princess Michael has got a stylist. I think she takes some fashion advice and chooses things that suit her. Similar to Princess Anne, she has been recycling most of her clothes and hats.

Old 10-23-2009, 04:51 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess gertrude View Post
Wow, I'm shocked, I actually think she looks very regal in both outfits. She can be a bit of a wild card sometimes with her fashion. Although, seeing her hair makes me wonder if she and Princess Anne go to the same stylist!!
Why on earth comparing Princess M.'s hair with Annes?! Al Bina is right, Princess Michael doesn't have a stylist and she herself says that she isn't interested in fashion.
Therefor she looks great.
Old 10-24-2009, 07:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

I love Princess Michael of Kent's style. and yes I would say she definetly has her own style. She can wear a caftan with incredible jewels in one outfit and the next day be in an appropriate suit and pearls. Always making it "her Own" look. This is what I think style is. IMO of course. I also love how she recycles to make something look different.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:46 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I simply adore the second outfit, Princess Michael looks incredible in that colour.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:16 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm sharing lumutqueen's opinion.
The second outfit is very elegant, the colour is interesting.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:08 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Princess Michael of Kent attend the Royal Rajasthan Gala on November 9, 2009 in London, England:

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
http://i35.tinypic.com/1r7upt.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/33wtzio.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/osbfw6.jpg
Old 11-10-2009, 11:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Although Princess Michael looked gorgeous, I am not sure about the dress. Big polka dots are very difficult to pull off. I would say that the polka dot shawl collar awkwardly stood out. Furthermore, I wish Princess Michael wore a dress of the different style to emphasise an amazing décolleté she has got. Make up, hairstyle and jewels perfectly suited her.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:05 PM
Serene Highness

Only Princess Michael of Kent could support an impressive dress like this! She looks wonderful! Lovely hair and jewels as well.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Not a big fan of poka dots, even when worn in such a small quantity on a lovely person (even Diana struggled with the dreaded dots).....

However, when a PERSON is "poka-dotted" with huge pearl drops, now THAT's another story entirely.....loved PMichael's jewelry. Hair & make up, flawless as well!
Old 11-11-2009, 05:04 AM
Aristocracy

IMHO I think MC would be able to make herself look good in a sack! With her innate sense of what suits her she always manages to wear her clothes rather than look like they are 'wearing' her!
I admire the way she always combines things and makes them distinctly her own! Even if she isn't that into 'Fashion' passe she certainly knows how make the most of her wardrobe old and new and I think she uses her jewels with the eye of an artist! As an interior designer in her younger days she obviously has an eye for the details as well as the complete ensemble!

I remember one particular outfit she wore to the trooping of the colour one year! She wore a frock in a rather vague shade of taupe and her enormous matching hat looked rather like a mushroom. On someone else this combination of the big hat and taupe frock may have looked a bit drab, but she managed to make it all come together and appear almost quirkily elegant!
Old 11-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Serene Highness

I agree with Connie Cutmantle. It's her charm and confidence that make Princess Michael stand out and look so glamorous all the time.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:18 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchat View Post
Princess Michael of Kent at her son Lord Frederick's wedding Sept. 12, 2009.
http://i29.tinypic.com/2gydp4o.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/...41_468x723.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/6dzh2h.jpg Close-up of the jewels
Princess Michael is one of the few ladies with enough sophistication to support heavy parures and classic textiles in her attire. She is among my favorites as a royal for good taste.
Old 12-04-2009, 01:59 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Princess Michael of Kent attend Art Basel Miami on December 2, 2009 in Miami Beach, Florida:

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/93...-Entertainment
Old 04-28-2010, 09:12 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

HRH Princess Michael of Kent arrives for the Premiere of 'Aida' at the Royal Opera House on April 27, 2010 in London, England.

Old 04-28-2010, 01:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love the dramatic effect of the collar of her blouse. It's very grand looking!
Old 04-28-2010, 02:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

I agree she really has the ability to carry off the dramatic and I also envy that even when she is carrying weight she still looks amazing. She can also take small pieces of, polka dots and maks an outfit look younger and yet not too young. I have always enjoyed her and the beautiful jewels large and dramatic really suit her. The only thing I will say is that when her hair is down she has the tendency to look a bit witchy not sure how she could do better here but just IMO
Old 04-28-2010, 04:28 PM
Heir Apparent

True royal glamour! Silver and black is a fabulous combination IMO.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Imagine her in jewels which belong to HM
Old 04-28-2010, 08:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

Just stunning, can anyone get a better pic of brooch? LOOOVE her!!!

Tags
fashion, princess michael of kent, style