Princess Michael of Kent's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely outfit and brooch, however that cut, a peplum with a pleated skirt, only. Extremely thin can wear well. In her case, it made her look quite large

Last edited:
Oh dear a little over the top think her and Bea didn't get the memo that said it's the Queens day so don't stand out ... [snipped]
I am not sure in what way Princess Michael overshadowed Her Majesty.
At the same time, heavyset ladies should avoid wearing monochrome white ensembles. The hat and the brooch were lovely.

To me her outfit and Bea's stood out IMO

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Princess Michael usually dresses in neutrals and is elegant in her choice. I think she looked great this weekend. All royal ladies let the Queen stand out big time.

I remember on one accasion was I disappointed in Princess Michael's dress sense and that was at her son's wedding. However, it was a private event and she had every right to wear the racy outfit and have fun.

Princess Michael of Kent in her usual lovely and elegant style at Royal Ascot today, June 16:

** Full view **

That is stunning outfit, that hat and cape are divine!

Princess Michael is the picture of elegance today, stunning. I love her hat, and cape, everything:flowers:

Princess Michael looked elegant indeed. I liked light blue and greyish blue combination.

I have nothing new to add, since I'm echoing the previous posters here - Princess Michael's outfit was so beautiful.

Another elegant choice for Princess Michael Kent at Ascot today, June 17, and her husband wore a matching vest!

** Full view ** Close up **

Loved the grey blue outfit, fabulous hat. The outfit today is ok, not quite flattering on her but nice color and very nice hat.

I preferred her outfit on June 16th,I didn't like the dark beige coat it was a bit unflattering,nice however of Prince Michael to wear a matching waistcoat!

She shouldn't wear wide belted jackets or peplums. The fabric of her last two outfits looks exquisite

I liked Princess Michaels daytime outfit,however I wasn't a fan of her evening outfit,extra marks do go to HRH for wearing a tiara!

Two very flamboyant outfits from Princess Michael yesterday - I haven't seen ostrich feathers in years for a wedding hat, but it all looked very well put together.

Too flamboyant for a British minor Royal who never received the British Sash.
Empress Farah and Queen Sophia of Spain were the very best. Both have worn huge tiaras in the past and remain glorious even without them.

Too flamboyant for a British minor Royal who never received the British Sash. [...]

What has a British sash to do with it? Diana, Sarah, Sophie and Catherine also never received a British sash.

Last edited:
Sophie has a sash from being a GCVO.

Princess Michael has never been a wallflower when comes to dressing. Not many can rock a turban and an eye patch.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Prince and Princess Michael were the best-looking couple at the Crown Prince Leka's wedding.

What on earth did she wear to the wedding? Polka dots??? Princess Michael's taste is questionable. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom