Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 1: March 2005 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she looks great love the jacket , and the dress looks good as well .

I noticed at Joachim's wedding that she lost some weight. I think she can fit into some of her old clothes again which is great! She looks younger.

Mette-Marit looks great. wish her wear a lot of dresses like this. :flowers:
she just needs to do something with her hair.

State Visit from Vietnam- Welcoming ceremony

MM wore a white dress and matching jacket

Front View
Back View
Side View

I don't like the fabric. It looks cheap. The cut of the jacket isn't flatering either. But at least the colour is nice.

Last edited:
For the opening of the HSH Womentor she used the same suit as when she visited Ullevål hospital in 2005, now with an added blue velvet belt and it seems it has also been added to the collar. The suit really did not need a belt
http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=35761_mentor_122_613lo.jpg
kongehuset.no - Mentortreff

For the visit to the Exam show of the ESMOD design school she used the same outfit as when Haakon spoke at the UN millenium goals at the ministry of forreign affairs in the end of May, the dress is the same as this one and worn many times.
http://i29.tinypic.com/2yywfon.jpg
The Hairdo lifts the outfit but the jacket is still not nice IMO
http://img131.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=35767_Untitled-TrueColor-02_122_607lo.jpg

prisma, scanpix, s&H

It looks like summer is not arriving in the Nordic countries

Boring outfit. Would be nice to see her wearing some accessories to make it look nicer and wont look boring. Its a perfect summer outfit

Boring outfit. Would be nice to see her wearing some accessories to make it look nicer and wont look boring. Its a perfect summer outfit
But on the other hand it would look weird to see her styled during this kind of photoshoot in the Nature.
Somehow the outfit matches the raugh nordic background, doesn't it? ;)

This yearI haven't seen Mette in one beautiful dress. I think she really should change the stylist, just like her hairdresser. She doesn't look like a princess but like a housewive.

This yearI haven't seen Mette in one beautiful dress. I think she really should change the stylist, just like her hairdresser. She doesn't look like a princess but like a housewive.

I used to think the same, why not just change them but to be honest this is MM and she always seemed to be very simple when it came to fashion, ex, she rarely used to wear print and color but if she seems comftable the way she appears than let it be. I just think she needs to add a few accessories

Her_Majesty said:
Somehow the outfit matches the raugh nordic background, doesn't it?

Yes it does:cool:

the one withthe print blose is from the harbur in Mallorca where the Fortuna lies, it is from the summer 2005 when she was early in the pregnancy with Sverre Magnus

the ones in the whie shirt and the wet suit is taken at maagerø in 2004, the summer after she gave birth to Ingrid.

the one in the blue bikini Im not sure, possible the same summer,

I love the print blouse! It looks so great on her.

Oh my gosh! She's wearing something light!! She looks great! Are her shoes snake skin? Can't really get a good look at them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom