Princess Mathilde's Maternity Fashion: February 2004 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. Style of the dress is nice but fabric terrible too stiff.

30-01-2008 Brussel Princess Mathilde attended the New Years reception at the Palace in Brussel (PPE)

This is beautiful. The fabric and color is wonderful. I wonder who its by.
Close up -- Full length view

Mathilde looks wonderful in DVF outfits, they do suit her well and she does wear them nicely. The black & White coat is simply lovely.

30-01-2008 Brussel Princess Mathilde attended the New Years reception at the Palace in Brussel (PPE)

Mathilde looks wonderful in DVF outfits, they do suit her well and she does wear them nicely. The black & White coat is simply lovely.

It is from NATHAN, she has worn it already during the economic mission to China

It is from NATHAN, she has worn it already during the economic mission to China

Natan sometimes does a few lovely piece's. I thought it was one of his creations when I first sew it but want sure.

I love this outfit from today! Very classic, and simple yet elegant.

Although the overall outfit, and especially the coat, is amazing, I have to admit that I do not like the hat.

She remembers me of Queen Astrid with that 20's style outfit.

Here's a link to an article in a Belgian newspaper about the fact that Mathilde is wearing a lot of DvF these days.
Gazet van Antwerpen – online krant

It says that since Diane von Furstenberg's sister in law opened a DvF store in Brussels, Mathilde is seen a lot in her creations. She goes to the store and discusses there what suits her best. Because the clothes are so recognisable, people go to the store afterwards because they want the same jacket or dress Mathilde wore.

Maternity clothes or not, Princess Mathilde is a style icon. Her style is classic.

HRH Kerry,
You are so very right. Crown Princess Mathilde has got an impeccable taste coupled with an ability to pull outfits she wears.
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom