Princess Marie's Maternity Fashion: November 2008 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Is Marie buying maternity wear? I seriously doubt it! This dress is so stretched over her body - tight in the belly area, too tight in the rear area - and the way she is standing is so awful.
Marie literally seems to be wearing regular clothing which is stretched to the seams over her rapidly expanding body. What a mess!
She needs to get to a maternity store pronto. She looks embarassing!

i have to agree the dress is very tight and not one of her best looks

I Soo agree with you, pamk!! I was afraid I would be deleted if I wrote my feelings but you did a Great job. I really think that she will never get what it takes to look like a princess without some Serious help! All of her dresses seem to be made out of cheap looking fabrics, poor fitting, I'm sorry. She just looks awful! (I am embarassed For her and I am not a HRH!) Pathetic, imo.

OMG! Is Marie buying maternity wear? I seriously doubt it! This dress is so stretched over her body - tight in the belly area, too tight in the rear area - and the way she is standing is so awful.
Marie literally seems to be wearing regular clothing which is stretched to the seams over her rapidly expanding body. What a mess!
She needs to get to a maternity store pronto. She looks embarassing!
Why is it that whenever a women wears anything but pregnancy clothes, she is told to rush off to a maternity store? :rolleyes:This dress looks lovely and fits well and stops her looking like a beached whale. She is a petite woman and is dressed appropriately for the event. Anything too flowy could have looked massive on her. This could very well be a maternity dress as it is ruched around the belly. Also,we are seeing a tiny snippet of the evening captured in a milli second by a photographer. I hardly think you can criticise the way she is standing.

I like the color of the dress. The neckline is nice, but the fabric has too much shine and stretch. It isn't very flattering on her. I know that a lot of women are wearing tighter clothes during their pregnancies. I usually like the way it looks, as long as the fabric isn't shiny. This fabric is just wrong for this look.

Her shoes, hair and coat were very nice, though. She definitely seems to be thrilled with her pregnancy, and she has that lovely glow.

I like the color of the dress. The neckline is nice, but the fabric has too much shine and stretch. It isn't very flattering on her. I know that a lot of women are wearing tighter clothes during their pregnancies. I usually like the way it looks, as long as the fabric isn't shiny. This fabric is just wrong for this look.

Her shoes, hair and coat were very nice, though. She definitely seems to be thrilled with her pregnancy, and she has that lovely glow.
I agree with you. Her hair looks lovely and she is definitely glowing.

Princess Marie looked the way she usually does. Yet again, this look was unpolished. Hair and makeup were nice though.

Sad that Princess Marie continues to look unpolished when she has had more than enough time to look elegant and 'polished'. Hair and make-up are not the important things but rather her clothes and posture and bearing, are.

Not her best look,but considering the fact that we're talking about Marie,it's not her worst look either...She's French and she must do something about that:YSL,Dior,Chanel...all of these fashion houses are in her country,I can't believe that she wasn't influenced at all by them!!

the way she dresses is good... for you

so that, you can criticize her each time :flowers:

I must say she looks good but the dress just seems abit tooooo tight. Im not a fan of pregnant ladies in extra fitted cloths. I know some like to show off the belly but I think you could do it in anything else but not a stretched jersey dress IMO. Maybe a nice not so fitted dress (like the sky blue one she wore)

I quite like the hair.

:previous: I totally agree! The dress is too tight and she doesn't look elegant at all, IMO.

PPE

I also agree with dazzling. I only like her hairstyle and make-up.

I like Princess Marie's, always smiles, styles is elegance and beautiful.

I think she is absolutely glowing. Her hair is fabulous and her skin luminous but the clothes . . . . . I think I am a little old fashioned but the new style for figure hugging maternity wear is not a favourite. That being said, my neice who is due early next month is sooooo proud of her bump and I have regularly been invited to touch. For her it was a long time coming and such a joy to be shared. Perhaps Marie feels the same, :flowers:

Personally I do not wish pregnant ladies to wear sack-type outfits. However, a dress, which is too tight, tends to look unattractive as well. Princess Marie did a mediocre job of pulling off the outfit. I am sure that there are appropriate dresses/outfits available to Princess Marie to look polished and show off her pregnancy.

I think there is a difference on wearing not to fitting outfit to something that looks like Princess Marie squeezed into. I don't think that is to Princess like. But what do I know!!!!!!!

:ohmy: Oh,my God!!The most unflattering dress (and angle) ever...:ermm:

She is beautiful she is beaming and looks so happy. Still the dress could be a little larger to accomodate her backside. The front looks fine it is the backside that is too tight.

I feel the same way. :ohmy: I'm not particularly fond of dresses that let it all hang out. However, as long as I'm not wearing them, it doesn't bother me that much... and besides, Marie looks so happy.

What I mind are posters that can't let it go at one comment, but have to repeat it again as though she has committed crime. :eek:

Yikes! This dress is way too tight for her. The neckline is nice though! Her wearing tight maternity clothes should not be to surprising since some of her outfits were tight before her pregnancy. I remember seeing her in a white blouse soon after their wedding, those poor buttons on the blouse had their work cut out for them to hold her in. Tighter clothes to show off just how small she is seems to be what she likes, whether pregnant or not.

Colour is nice, style too ... but remind that what some celebrities/stars wearing she looks great. I know that she is not celebrity (could the royal be celebrities?:ermm:) but royal and she should know what she can and what she shouldn't wear. Down of the dress should be little larger.

She looks amazing, I love women who love to show her glowing body when they are pregnant, she is one of those.

Im realizing that maybe Marie is so proud of her pregnancy that she would love to show it off and isnt afraid of wearing such tight cloths which mant of us would disagree or think its not nice. Personally, I wouldnt dare to wear such a tight dress while pregnant simply because I wont be to confident but look at it from her view

Feb 25, 2009 - Marie today at Lego charity event. Lovely grey dress which looked like the fabric had big folds and a fitted black jacket. A very nice look for Marie but think the tights are too dark for the look.

Pic 1 -- Pic 2 -- Pic 3
Gloves close up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom