Princess Marie's Maternity Fashion: November 2008 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those look like black leggings to me and it looks like she has on a blue top with a black top over it. Love the boots

She looks elegantly casual. I really like her look, especially the boots.

Very nice casual look. I liked the scarf especially.

Princess Marie today, January 15, looking lovely in a short blue-lilac dress and a black coat:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Oh princess Marie is so beautiful, love the violet color on her, great maternity style!

Princess Marie today, January 15, looking lovely in a short blue-lilac dress and a black coat:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

It's great to see her in such a strong color on the balcony. I quite like the dress and love how she left the coat open. Hair looks quite nice today as well.

I love the color on Marie. As for leaving the coat open, I don't think she would be able to button it up at this point! Very soon indeed...

She is very beautiful! And little Henrik has grown to a lovely boy!

I can see Princess Marie's belly button! What a big, beautiful baby belly! She'll have that baby within a couple days or so is my prediction!

The outfit is very nice but I would have opted for a material that doesnt put the bellybutton on display.

Marie is beautiful; I like her dress.

I can see Princess Marie's belly button! What a big, beautiful baby belly! She'll have that baby within a couple days or so is my prediction!
From experience, I can tell u sometimes it's the top of your pantyhose, and not your bellybutton

Last edited:
She is pregnant and she is beautiful. I think it is great she is showing off and not hiding it in big tent dresses like some (Victoria sometimes) has been doing.
I like that color on her.

She looks so beautiful! What a great color for her up on the balcony. She really does stand out.

Close up of Princess Marie today. She looks really pretty. Nice dress and coat

Lovely colour, very pretty. Within the week i'd say!

Seeing the belly button, she's so close to delivery, I doubt there would be much coverage success.

As usual Marie looked nice and sweet. I don't mind the belly button, I guess it isn't that easy to hide at this stage anymore.

I see no reason why she should hide it. Do people really try to do that? Pardon me for asking, but how can you tell if someone is about to give birth soon by the belly button? I've always thought that at some point (a couple of months before the birth?) the belly button just turns around because the belly grows so much (around here no-one has an "outie" belly button to begin with, it's considered a flaw in my country). As far as I know it has nothing to do with the approaching birth other than that it is approaching - in a couple of months! If you mean the shape of her belly then yes, I'd say any day now. :)

Princess Marie carries very much the same way I did. I've always been an "in-ie" as far as belly buttons are concerned, but @ right about at nine months each time, "poop" I'd have this outie for about 3 weeks. After birth everything went back to normal, as I expect they will for her.

Well, that's interesting. For me, it would pop a few months before the birth, when you begin to REALLY look pregnant. Somebody told me to put a band-aid over it in "revealing" clothes.
It's not about hiding it, just not having it be the #1 focus of attention.

I can't stand when I see the bellybutton of a pregnant woman. It is just one of the many irritants I have. I don't hate on Marie for showing hers because it doesn't appear like she is doing it on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom